Spain v England - Sun 14th July, 20:00 | Euro 2024 Final

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I’m never been a fan of Cucurella, but this Euro’s version of him seems way better than the PL Chelsea one. Maybe because he’s surrounded by better players? I don’t think Saka will have it all his own way.
Possibly, but the point I'm making is that Spain may look to pay special attention to Saka which plays into Foden's hands as he could get more space and then he is deadly. If they don't pay special attention to Saka then Saka gets more space. That's why it is vital Southgate plays Foden AND Saka and doesn't try to negate Spain's midfield by playing an extra defensive midfielder - we have the weapons to get through Spain and I reckon Saka and Foden will be key to that.

Like many on here I'm not massively fussed about England. Maybe it was because they always had so many plastic chair throwing, BNP NF(Reform?) type brits on the piss following them
Or was it ,as others have mentioned, the team was full of annoying rags back in the day.
Due to working shifts, I've missed most of the games.
Last night I did see it, and to be fair it was an entertaining watch.
Dodgy penalty aside it was a fully deserved win, first half in particular was pretty impressive, with Foden easily the best player on the pitch. Walkercand Stonesy did well.Putting aside club bias, both Saka and Mainoo did pretty well. Rice, Bellingham , Trippier and Kane were pretty shocking.
Spain will be 'different gravy'
We can’t have four players not doing the biz vs Spain.

Apparently we have already won the final and soain are not on our level . Would love to know how anyone can come to this conclusion after watching both teams over these six games .
I have yet to hear one pundit, writer or anyone I know say this? Can you point me in the direction of who exactly are saying this please?

Not sure how much you know about football sunshine.
You say you would like to see Foden make passes quicker...in his last game he had 100% accuracy....and that is the very essence of a pass.
Accurate to a team mate...

And you want 'faster' shots from our Phil? His high technique dribble at break neck speed into the penalty area last game was so quick it was devastating. No one in the world would belive how quick he transferred the ball from left to right,nutmegged the keeper,leaving him sprawled on the grass....all in a blink of an eye...and this mad arsenal fan wants Foden to be " faster "
Lol.
You clearly don't appreciate world class attacking midfield play,but then..as a Gooner,.... you wouldn't have much to look at recently ; )
If Rice could make a pass without needing about 4 touches Foden would have been able to get turned and run at people or play quick passes all tournament. You see the difference between him and Rodri and it’s absolute levels.

Two questions.
1 what channel will give the best coverage,Itv or bbc
2 can anyone tell me how old the Spanish wonder kid is ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.