Spanish police

ps city stewards seen what happened as well...................
The problem with South European countries is that most are populated by a hybrid Euro/Arab mix. Hench the over reaction by the 3rd division police in Madrid on Wednesday.

Got some pictures of the City fans being kettled. Will post them Tomorrow.

Got to the stadium ed's. Knew there was going to be problems later on.

Didn't have to show my passport at the check points, so it was bullshit being told to bring it by City Officials at the ticket pick up office.

At least 4 check points before the fans got to the spiral. There was another checkpoint inside the spiral. Searches, etc.

Once inside the stewards were ok and helpful.

Alcohol free Beer was on sale and you could take it to your seat.

Near the end of the first half City fans started arguing and fighting with each other on the terraces.

The stewards got involved, some with batons, which weren't used, and they ejected some of the City fans involved.

Coming out after the match didn't see any trouble. The Police and stewards were lined up on the concourses to direct the fans down the stairs and spirals.

Didn't see anything as I made back to the bar where my Girlfriend was watching the match. Couldn't get Her a ticket.

Found out She had been punched on the side of her face by a Madrid fan in the bar. Thankfully some of other Madrid fans and the bar staff grabbed him and dragged him out of the bar.

That aside, She had been looked after by other City and Madrid fans before and after the incident.

Got the Metro back to Gran Via. Bit of banter betwen the City and Madrid fans on the Metro, but nothing else.

Last edited:
Does our Barcelona connections play a very small part to play in this?

The director of football, bergie and tiki. Now also Pep.

These police could be Madrid fans and/or haters of catalonia.

Just a thought

I don't get why? Do they have a preconception all us Brits are drunken thugs and take a hard line from the off? They don't mess about in the resorts either when I've watched some Costa Del Street Crime or other programme in the past.

Yes they do, very much so.

Hope Catalonia goes independent. Fuck these pricks.

The Mossos D'Esquadra are as bad if not worse.

The problem with South European countries is that most are populated by a hybrid Euro/Arab mix. Hench the over reaction by the 3rd division police in Madrid on Wednesday.

Jesus wept

My father in law that mate only found out myself this morning wondered I couldn't find him after the game, spent the night in a Madrid hospital but wouldn't let his son out to go in the ambulance so had get a taxi and tour all the hospitals searching for him! He's out and on the train to Malaga had to book more flights back to MCR but his car is at Leeds Bradford
What a mess, poor fella

Just two idiots fighting each other from what a saw.

I've seen a few posts online that appear to be justifying the actions of the Spanish police on account of this isolated incident that 99.99% of City fans didn't witness and weren't involved in. Personally, I think it's very worrying that anyone would take such a view and I'm sure they would have a totally different opinion if it was they that were on the receiving end of an unprovoked indiscriminate assault.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.