Sparta Praha (H) | CL | Post Match Thread

Drab first half. Bollocking at half time, much better second. Job done. I don’t like this new format. Some of these sides are absolutely wank.

Good to see Nunes finally having a good game. Let’s hope he gets a bit of a run of games now.

Haaland superb goals.
The format only has 4 more teams in it than the old CL format. Most of the wank sides would still be in the CL in the old format too. I think people are over doing it with the idea that the format has introduced mismatched games. Those mismatches have always been there. We should know, we’ve dished out some drubbings in our time!

First half:

200w.gif

Second half:

dam-break.gif
First pic is Bernardo on Sunday, and it caused a right shitstorm ;-)

The format only has 4 more teams in it than the old CL format. Most of the wank sides would still be in the CL in the old format too. I think people are over doing it with the idea that the format has introduced mismatched games. Those mismatches have always been there. We should know, we’ve dished out some drubbings in our time!
This is true, but the real issue is only playing a team once, and the that means you play more games against the shit teams, and there are therfore more virtually meaningless games than before.

You've been paying attention.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.