Sparta Praha (H) | CL | Post Match Thread

26 unbeaten, a new record, not just in the CL but the whole european cup history.
Was the previous record held by someone who ultimately lost in a penalty shoot out, I do think it’s not right this record unless that’s the case, we lost to Madrid whether it’s 90/120 or penalties we did lose. However if the previous holder also did this then I agree.

Sums it all up nicely. I would add that the synchronised Sparta fans were quite amusing in the first half. More interesting than the game in the first half at times. Lol
Not a fan of rehearsed songbook approach but it wasnt as monotonous as some and they were loud in fairness however they can fuck right off with their throwing shit aswell as the pathetic fan with a united shirt on.

Was the previous record held by someone who ultimately lost in a penalty shoot out, I do think it’s not right this record unless that’s the case, we lost to Madrid whether it’s 90/120 or penalties we did lose. However if the previous holder also did this then I agree.
No idea - it was united though, so happy to take it :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.