Sparta Praha (H) | CL | Post Match Thread

Might be a daft question but is there any obvious benefit to finishing near the top of this table? Other than actually qualifying obviously. Do you get an easier knock out draw the higher up you finish or something? Because if it's just a case of you either qualify or you don't then it makes the whole league table thing a bit pointless.
Not sure actually apart from I believe, the top 8 play the next 8 with I think, tthe second leg at home???

It will be on the UEFA website though.

I suspect prize money will be a thing and as we know it won't be peanuts

I bet top rakes in a fortune

Was the previous record held by someone who ultimately lost in a penalty shoot out, I do think it’s not right this record unless that’s the case, we lost to Madrid whether it’s 90/120 or penalties we did lose. However if the previous holder also did this then I agree.
Utd went unbeaten between losing to Milan in the semis in 2007 and losing to Barça in the final in 2009. They didn’t lose on penalties in between or owt, they didn’t actually get knocked out between those two losses.

I think after a game like this Pep needs to start Nunes vs Soton at home. he can catch some momentum maybe. in terms of end product it was his best City game ever. especially as the form of Bernardo, Gundo quite mediocre right now imo.

Not a fan of rehearsed songbook approach but it wasnt as monotonous as some and they were loud in fairness however they can fuck right off with their throwing shit aswell as the pathetic fan with a united shirt on.
I couldn't see them throwing stuff, we sit in the North stand. Always a few dickheads. Bothering to wear a utd shirt when they are as shite as Sparta Prague is as ironic as it is sad.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.