Spiders

Fast forward another year and they have come back inside to get their legs over.Mating time is slightly earlier and last night after the footie we were watching the GOT and something caught the eye.Brazen as fook the stud-muffin emerged from behind our telly sporting the biggest pair of hanging palps I have ever seen as it participated in a nonchalant trot up the wall on it's sacred holy grail like quest for spider bush. Not happening Jasper and after the customer screams we went into action.She dashed for the Dyson and I ran for our Tertramethrin store and the battle was on.Part of the pyerthroifd family it affects their central nervous system and proper disorientates them so you can suck emm up.I gave three 4 second bursts and it just turned it's head and looked at me before pegging it along the curtain pole.We eventually cornered it and clycloned it.We have taken precautioins now to spray round window sills with a mixture of water and white vinigar and also fumagted all rooms with a full can of Pest Shield.This will be repeated weekly until they get the message that our flat ain't no massage parlour. Horrible snidy wastrels and if you love them then fair fooks but we don't.

I had a spider jump from the gate I was varnishing right onto my cheek, got it off before it bit, can be a bit nasty jumping spiders !!

I had a spider jump from the gate I was varnishing right onto my cheek, got it off before it bit, can be a bit nasty jumping spiders !!
Do you live in Costa Rica?

Apparently, we often get spiders coming over hidden in various freight packaging. They have generally not been able to survive our winter months and die. However, our recent milder winters have seen them survive and flourish, particularly in the southern counties. The false widow is the first of many.

Put a shirt on that had been hanging in the hall and heard a thud,looked down and there was one of the massive brown ones that had fallen off,got it with my spider vacum thing and put it outside,don't mind having them in the house as long as they stay away from me

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.