Spoilt children!

You're right Ronnie the blue as is Chichesterblue - it's not about proper , rational criticism which is what you two have done, it's about the ludicrous , abusive , and frankly immature nonsense that we get from a disturbingly increasing number of contributors

Bodicoteblue said:
You're right Ronnie the blue as is Chichesterblue - it's not about proper , rational criticism which is what you two have done, it's about the ludicrous , abusive , and frankly immature nonsense that we get from a disturbingly increasing number of contributors

Says someone who's been on here for a year!

Bodicoteblue said:

I agree, it's not just on here, there was a feller behind me, middle aged, spent the whole game moaning to his mate Ted (who never said a word) about every player on the pitch

Ronnie the Rep said:
Bodicoteblue said:

I agree, it's not just on here, there was a feller behind me, middle aged, spent the whole game moaning to his mate Ted (who never said a word) about every player on the pitch

It's in the DNA Ronnie!

TGR said:
prestonibbo_mcfc said:
mscenterh750 said:
Glad we didn't lose too, it just makes me laugh that some folk, are crying out for us to scrape a shitty 1-0 win, because we are too attacking away, but when we do, sorry draw (and not play well), people (not you Preston), lambast our display. Pathetic really.

I have criticised some of our play today, mainly unforced errors. But it is a bit over the top when people are calling our
players shit or wank etc. We should know what this place is going to be like after a loss.
Doesn't make it any easier to read though.

EDIT. The title will be back on next week when we beat Arsenal oh and we'll win the Champs league ;-)

It is highly unlikely that we will beat Bayern and it's 50/50 on the Arsenal game.
Don't be to bullish.

Try not taking things so literally, I was alluding to the bi polar attitude on here.

urmston said:
City are underperforming.

That's a fact.

And I'm not a spoilt child.

I go back to the 65/66 promotion season.

I waited every single one of those 44 years and I just hope that this fantastic City squad don't mess things up like they did twice in the 70s.
10 points from the last 12 would suggest were bang inform

Thanks for your understanding TGR , and sorry Ronnie the rep for getting your name wrong .
This wine is marvellous !!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.