Spoilt football fans

I think spoilt is expecting everything and accepting no less.

I don't think it's spoilt to expect a strong challenge, good football (which we are seldom seeing this season), and competing on several fronts when you consider the level our club is on now.

I don't think many would complain if City lost the league by 3pts or went out of the Champions League in the quarter finals. This season so far though has been a nightmare hangover and there is a real chance we may be playing for just the FA Cup come January if we slip up at Norwich like United and Arsenal did - which you just can't rule out based on what we saw yesterday.

I wonder if all those who clamoured for us to avoid the Europa League ("to focus on the Premier League") stand by that? I was disappointed at the lack of European football and there is real chance that had we entered the Europa, it might be one of the only things to look forward to in this half season approaching.

there is always a hidden message in these kinds of posts.

In a nutshell what the post is, is the stability = success argument.The fundamentally flawed argument that if we keep a manager as long as red nose we will be as successful,of course we all know he is the exception and not the norm.And there are absolutely no guarantees.

we have lost 2 matches out of 20 i bet everyone would have settled for that at the beginning of the season.
if you don't like loosing once in a while go somewhere else and leave us true supporters to support OUR team win or loose

blue 1959 said:
if you don't like loosing once in a while go somewhere else and leave us true supporters to support OUR team win or loose

And we have another to add to the list ...

Suppose these threads make a handy reference point ...

blue 1959 said:
we have lost 2 matches out of 20 i bet everyone would have settled for that at the beginning of the season.

People would of took it on the basis we didn't draw a load of games and be awful in the Champions League, we are 7 points behind and if we have the same point tally in the second half of the season then we have no chance

BillyShears said:
blue 1959 said:

And we have another to add to the list ...

Suppose these threads make a handy reference point ...

It's a pity they aren't soft and absorbent.

BillyShears said:
Oohvonkyvonky said:
Where am I acting the fool by pulling you up on your warped impression of people who support the Manager? You did call them "brain dead" didn't you Billy??

Pretty much all your posts I've read today are the very definition of foolish. Here I'll pick one out at random from this thread:

Oohvonkyvonky said:
The problem with spoilt football fans is they always see the grass is greener elsewhere, at any time of Mancini's tenure numerous managers have been mentioned as being able to better than him at anyone time.

The most recent being Mourinho who was lauded as the greatest Manager ever last season after overhalling Gaurdiola's all conquering Barca.

This season not a peep about him because they are trailing Barca by double the amount we're trailing utd.

So... spoilt football fans what has happened to the great man manager, tactician that is Jose?

Mourinho has won the European Cup twice in the last decade. Has won the league in Spain, Italy, England, and Portugal. He is the most decorated manager of the last decade. His team knocked ours out of the CL.

Yet you're trying to mock him for trailing Barcelona in La Liga when we're trailing the rags by a similar margin.

Foolish in the extreme.

Oh and when I refer to brain dead drongos, I refer to those who think anyone who questions Mancini is a rag/chelsea supporter/doesn't remember the bad old days (delete as applicable). If you see yourself as one of them then so be it.

I'm not trying to mock him?! I was asking a question.

Can you explain why it is ok for Jose to trail Barca and not us to trail the rags? Yet you would have Mourinho but not Mancini??

As I said the grass is always greener for some.. you being the main culprit!!

as a kid I never would have thought in our wildest dreams we would have won the league and it came true. Coming from the shit we used to watch to what we have now is beyond a dream and especially on this forum people sound spoilt.

Yes people are allowed to moan, but what exactly do you have to moan about we are league champions not a relegation contender.

We arent gonna win every game and we are gonna drop points just like united have and will

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS !!!!!!!!!!!!!

LoveCity said:
I think spoilt is expecting everything and accepting no less.

I don't think it's spoilt to expect a strong challenge, good football (which we are seldom seeing this season), and competing on several fronts when you consider the level our club is on now.

I don't think many would complain if City lost the league by 3pts or went out of the Champions League in the quarter finals. This season so far though has been a nightmare hangover and there is a real chance we may be playing for just the FA Cup come January if we slip up at Norwich like United and Arsenal did - which you just can't rule out based on what we saw yesterday.
I think this is a broadly well balanced perspective.

Those that seek to ignore where we have come from and those that use it as an excuse for failure are both as bad as each other imo.

as a kid I never would have thought in our wildest dreams we would have won the league and it came true. Coming from the shit we used to watch to what we have now is beyond a dream and especially on this forum people sound spoilt.

Yes people are allowed to moan, but what exactly do you have to moan about we are league champions not a relegation contender.

We arent gonna win every game and we are gonna drop points just like united have and will

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS !!!!!!!!!!!!!
agree 100%

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.