Sporting CP (H) - CL Last 16 - Wed 9th March, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The quote was "tomorrow he will be in the the team and maybe we'll need him". Or with other words, he will be in the squad, but not decided if he will start yet. Maybe he will, maybe he wont. I hope he does:)
Ok. I just read 'in the team' and read it literally

Seems likely, considering its been a couple of covid cases in other PL teams as well the last week or so. Hopefully its just Covid and nothing more serious, he should be back in a couple of days.
He’s got a week until Palace, hopefully he tests negative by the weekend.

Of course the qualification isn’t at risk, but this could be a dangerous game

This very sudden defensive crisis just further amplifies how mind bogglingly stupid walkers red card was. I'm glad Pep is still seething with him for it. Would rather see a kid or two play, with a 5 goal lead we can play Mbete and Egan Riley and not have any trouble and that way we keep the few defenders we do have fit and healthy for much more important games but I suspect Fernandinho and laporte centre back, stones right back zinchenko left back to start.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.