Sporting CP (H) - CL Last 16 - Wed 9th March, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
25 tickets left… going to be a special night and hopefully the atmosphere can continue from the derby day massacre!
It’s not going to be a special night, apart from maybe seeing a few debuts in the CL for our younger players.

The atmosphere won’t be the same as Sunday.

Just looking at parking for Wednesday night, it offered me ASDA for £6.25. Is there an area in the car park that you can park for match day? I thought before you could get fined for parking there if you weren't using ASDA... Help please

We usually park in the City and walk but time is going to be tight as we aren't leaving until after work.
Asda changed 4 weeks ago to only 1.5 hrs on matchday 3 hrs normal day. They use parked so you don't know of the fine till weeks later. CTID

FordyBoy likes this post, fucking lol
I know. Bad times for me. Not sure what is wrong with what I said though.

Are you expecting one of those nights under the lights when we are already 5-0 up and all we want to do is progress with no injuries or suspensions?

Will you be singing “why the fuck are you still here” in the 85th minute?

It’s not going to be a special night, apart from maybe seeing a few debuts in the CL for our younger players.

The atmosphere won’t be the same as Sunday.
These 'special' nights are monopolised by those who turn up at Anfield. We just get an extra game here and there which the English media consider a foreign fixture when we hear the associated commentary and match summaries.

I know. Bad times for me. Not sure what is wrong with what I said though.

Are you expecting one of those nights under the lights when we are already 5-0 up and all we want to do is progress with no injuries or suspensions?

Will you be singing “why the fuck are you still here” in the 85th minute?
At least I’ll still be there in the 85th minute, as we know loads will be. It just tickles me that Fordy is so fucking miserable

At least I’ll still be there in the 85th minute, as we know loads will be. It just tickles me that Fordy is so fucking miserable
Fair enough. I’ll be there until the bitter end too. Be interesting to see how Porro does for them and hopefully a couple of our young’uns too.

Fair enough. I’ll be there until the bitter end too. Be interesting to see how Porro does for them and hopefully a couple of our young’uns too.
I’ll still enjoy it a lot, still like a 62 year old kid in a sweet shop after the shite we used to have to endure, I fucking love it (although the atmosphere won’t be like Sunday I’m quite looking forward to not being stressed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.