• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Think we should line up like this:
Ederson
Egan-Riley Stones Mbete Zinch
McAtee Fernandinho Gündogan
Jesus Delap Sterling

But I expect Delap, McAtee and one of Egan-Riley/Mbete to be on the bench with Mahrez/Grealish Silva and Rodri starting.
I'd like to see that sort of team, given the context of the 1st leg and where we are in the season.

I'd like to see that sort of team, given the context of the 1st leg and where we are in the season.
Yeah that team is obviously with that context in mind. I think that team could win, and we could afford to lose with 4. Not saying we should just play the whole youth team, inviting the miracle comeback to happen, but these 4 lads have been in and around the first team for a year, we are are 5-0 up and they would have 7 elite senior players in the team with them. Would be devastating to see Laporte pick up an injury tomorrow just because we played him in a fixture we more or less have already won. Not worth the gamble in my opinion, but Pep decides and I trust whatever decision he makes:)

Mind games more likely as Cancelo was never going to start. KDB likewise will not feature. We cannot risk more suspensions for the Quarter Final.
Is it 3 yellow cards up to the and including the quarter final Ist leg that mean you miss the next game lionheart?

So if KDB and Cancelo for example get booked in the quarter final first leg they miss the second leg?

But if they get booked in the second leg they can play in the semi as they are wiped out after the 2nd leg ?

25 tickets left… going to be a special night and hopefully the atmosphere can continue from the derby day massacre!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.