Sporting CP (H) - CL Last 16 - Wed 9th March, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I dropped my 12 year old at school yesterday, as he got out of the car he said “right, now for some serious piss taking”, that’s my boy
I see you fixed it, but…
did he take any “puss” or not?

When you said, “that’s my boy!” I thought maybe you were a hound back in your pre-teen years, too?!

;-)

I am hoping for a few from the youth in the starting xi.
Think it will be a pretty strong starting XI, as Pep will not disrespect them or the competition. Plus, plenty of time for Youth in the second half of the second half, once the entire tie is no longer in any doubt!

Think it will be a pretty strong starting XI, as Pep will not disrespect them or the competition. Plus, plenty of time for Youth in the second half of the second half, once the entire tie is no longer in any doubt!
When was the last time we conceded 5 at home and didn't score under Pep?

Delap seemed ready to face the teams in the lower half of the league table. I am curious how he might do against the teams that are in the Champions League/Europa League level. Hopefully, he will get thirty minutes or more.

Guardiola doesn't let the youth into the 'sink or swim' situation. With one or two from the youth in the starting lineup, City will probably concede a goal or two. How they respond after a hiccup will tell whether they have anything beyond talents that befit only YouTube videos.

Shift make defence. Even more important to put pressure on them starting from our forewords.

Can’t see us getting beat by 5+!
Like to see we keep our momentum going.

I trust every squat player so let’s see what comes out the tunnel as our picked 11.

48992384-9831-421-A-A4-E6-6-D9943624-D24.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.