Sporting v City: Post Match Discussion Thread

B\connellblue said:
That was total shit! How can professional footballers pass a ball so poorly? There's no point in naming individuals (they were all shit with the exception of mario when he came on) . The blame rest's fairly on the shoulders of one man . Step forward Bobby ( european football still seems to be a puzzle to you). These brainwaves he takes such as playing Clichy on the wrong side so to speak never seem to come off and as ever his substitutions come far to late. Very disappointing night all round.
Tool ^^^

a poor performance from the start until the final whistle and a crappy score
Whu did Mancini sign Nasri??? it looks like a gesture of goodwill

BIG DONKEY said:
No doubt Dzeko was poor, but so was Silva and Aguero

I think everybodys mind is on the league, will still advance at home though
Silva and Aguero were poor but Dzeko just didnt looked arsed basically. The number of poor games Silva and Aguero have are few and far between, with Dzeko its one decent game in five.

city diehard said:
glen quagmire said:
The rags will stroll the league now. I hope we have done enough for 2nd.

Is this some sort of sick joke? Get a grip of yourself, we have the quality to win the league, one bad performance in Europe and you come to that conclusion, it's frankly pathetic.

Dear Glen,

Some of the posters on here are being clarkied far too easily. Can you help ?

ok, so that goal shouldn't have happened..Kolo was too slow to react, not just for the goal, but for the whole game..really missed Kompany..
Aguero and Dzeko were equally poor tonight, they got dispossessed too easily. The moment Balotelli entered, the game changed, so I'm wondering why he was not played in earlier. He made sure that he got every foul against him, and helped City attack from a number of set-pieces.

That Perrero guy was a real asshole. He attempted to stamp Aguero, Kolarov saw this and gave it to him. Got a yellow card for his efforts. Will this guy get any retrospective punishment??

Sporting Lisbon is simply playing the Napoli way, and they threatened mainly from their counter-attacks. If we don't find a way to counter this, it will be hard to defeat them in the return-leg.

1-0 is not a difficult score to overcome, just that we need to find a way to score 2 goals by unhinging their defence. Oh, and Yaya will be back so that's a good thing..

Celebritykiller said:
Marvin said:
Rammy Blue said:
Woeful performance yet we still managed to create half a dozen gilt edged chances.

Hey ho, we'll stuff them at our place.

p.s. Dzeko is shite.
Can't have been a woeful performance if we really had 6 gilt edged chances. You have forgotten what woeful is

Don't remember these chances?

Aguero at the end
Toure header

Mario header
Kolarov shot
Silva from Balo flick
Barry shot first half

Prob maybe more but those spring to mind....

Terrible performance from all except Joe hart. I think we will do them at home but can't afford another performance like that in the run in.

Dzeko truly awful he will be gone in summer...

city diehard said:
glen quagmire said:

Is this some sort of sick joke? Get a grip of yourself, we have the quality to win the league, one bad performance in Europe and you come to that conclusion, it's frankly pathetic.
I think he's right, that's our season over now,

Why it took Mancini until the 70th minute to not only take Dzeko off, but bring Balo on is a mystery to me.

That said, it was the overall performance more than the scoreline (which i'm confident we can overturn at home) that disappointed me.

Davs 19 said:
city diehard said:
glen quagmire said:

Dear Glen,

Some of the posters on here are being clarkied far too easily. Can you help ?

I'd tell them to go swivvel!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.