Sporting v City: Post Match Discussion Thread

Too many no shows tonight, but I thought Kolarov, and Balotelli played well. I like Dzeko, but he can be so frustrating, as we know he's got it in the locker, but he's just too inconsistent. Having said that, Aguero was just as poor tonight.

We were in 2nd gear. Hit the bar and had vast majority of chances. We'll score more than one at home and we'll go through no problem. If anyone thinks we've got problems then I hope you watched the rags get hammered....outplayed and outclassed....that will give other teams in the prem the confidence to get at them.

not bothered by tonight too much really

we'll probably go through anyway

and the league is a thousand times more important

glen quagmire said:
MCFC BOB said:
Made this post at 6:11pm.

No Kompany, no Yaya. Gonna lose this.

I was told to "grow a pair" and "log off" when I posted this. And look what happened. I'll take that as a small victory on a disappointing night.

You will take nothing. You negative little turd! You need tea bagging just for reposting that!
Sorry Glen, but I get treated like absolute shit on that Matchday thread. I do bring it on myself sometimes but it's a little weird that it seemed I was the only being insulted tonight for being "depressive" and not "growing a pair" even though I wasn't the only one making the point. It's actually got so bad now that I'm acting like a smug little git because I said we'd lose and I was proven right.

Reputations mean too much on this place.

MCFC BOB said:

I was told to "grow a pair" and "log off" when I posted this. And look what happened. I'll take that as a small victory on a disappointing night.
Oh bob. You post the same shite every week and really should grow a pair. Or enlarge your clit, so someing, anything, to stop you being a whiny, gutless tart.

bigf42 said:
Not read thru the whole thread, but did Hart really need to make that save, thought it was going well wide?
He fucked up with that shot.

Same mistake that led to several goals this season.

bigf42 said:
Not read thru the whole thread, but did Hart really need to make that save, thought it was going well wide?
Was gonna be at least a couple of yards wide....

Did make a stunning save from close range a bit later on though.

SWP's back said:
MCFC BOB said:

Oh bob. You post the same shite every week and really should grow a pair. Or enlarge your clit, so someing, anything, to stop you being a whiny, gutless tart.
How can I post anything different when I don't change as a person every day?

MCFC BOB said:
SWP's back said:
MCFC BOB said:

How can I post anything different when I don't change as a person every day?
You only need to man up nice bob. Just the once. Each match day thread you post depressing shite and 9/10 you are wrong.

I'd start a thread quoting all the times you were horribly wrong but you'd only revel in it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.