Sporting v City: Post Match Discussion Thread

SWP's back said:
MCFC BOB said:
SWP's back said:
Oh bob. You post the same shite every week and really should grow a pair. Or enlarge your clit, so someing, anything, to stop you being a whiny, gutless tart.
How can I post anything different when I don't change as a person every day?
You only need to man up nice bob. Just the once. Each match day thread you post depressing shite and 9/10 you are wrong.

I'd start a thread quoting all the times you were horribly wrong but you'd only revel in it.
But everybody is wrong at some point. Why is it only me that appears to get picked on those Matchday threads?

MCFC BOB said:
SWP's back said:
MCFC BOB said:
Made this post at 6:11pm.

I was told to "grow a pair" and "log off" when I posted this. And look what happened. I'll take that as a small victory on a disappointing night.
Oh bob. You post the same shite every week and really should grow a pair. Or enlarge your clit, so someing, anything, to stop you being a whiny, gutless tart.
Bob maybe if you posted ' No Yaya No Kompany, this is going to be really tough' you wouldn't be seen as such a whining, negative little turd.

MCFC BOB said:
SWP's back said:
MCFC BOB said:
You only need to man up nice bob. Just the once. Each match day thread you post depressing shite and 9/10 you are wrong.

I'd start a thread quoting all the times you were horribly wrong but you'd only revel in it.
But everybody is wrong at some point. Why is it only me that appears to get picked on those Matchday threads?
9/10. That's not sometimes.

I guess people tend to remember those that they would avoid like the plague if we were all stuck in a trench together.

mancitygaz said:
MCFC BOB said:
SWP's back said:
Bob maybe if you posted ' No Yaya No Kompany, this is going to be really tough' you wouldn't be seen as such a whining, negative little turd.
I would, believe me. Because it's me.

MCFC BOB said:
SWP's back said:
MCFC BOB said:

Probably due to the flippant and inflamatory manner you make your points bud.

All doom and gloom and never anything constructive, i imagine thats what gets on some peoples nerves.

Jumanji said:
bigf42 said:
Not read thru the whole thread, but did Hart really need to make that save, thought it was going well wide?
He fucked up with that shot.

Same mistake that led to several goals this season.

"several"

Lisbon and Wolves = "sevral"? Villa away, Wigan away etc.

MCFC BOB said:
mancitygaz said:
MCFC BOB said:
Is it because you are a whining little turd?

MCFC BOB said:
mancitygaz said:
MCFC BOB said:
Haha,ok mate, as you were.

SWP's back said:
MCFC BOB said:
mancitygaz said:
Is it because you are a whining little turd?
A whining little turd that was right about something he was branded a whining little turd for.

Don't like this place when it gets like that.

FOR ALL OF YOU WITH ROSE COLOURED GLASSES lets look at the facts.
Awful performance tonight from most players.
Team selection was poor - clichy at right back and lescott on the bench.
- barry milner and de jong in midfield.
Front two were both poor and isolated.
At the start of the night Sporting were there for the taking and we did not capitalize.
Barry and especially Milner do not have the composure and concede possession too easily.

As for the return leg remember we did not score an away goal and need to win by two clear goals.They will play on the counter as did Napoli and I think it may be nerve racking.

I do not wish to be doom and gloom but with our current away form we have a very fraught time ahead especially in the league.

In December I was wondering how many trophies we would win whereas now I am very frightened that we may have to wait another season.Lets sincerely hope I am wrong .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.