Spuds v CITY - Official Match Thread

Neil McNab said:
Same old ineffective Robinho, when will his bum licking worshippers realise he's shit ans a one trick pony. Adebayor was shit, and has been most of the season, Wengers rejects have been awfull as Toure is a bloody liability at the back.
With these three in the side we'll never do anything substantial and with Hughes stubborn and one dimensional management we're fucked this season!
Richards has improved a lot and Onouha did OK.

AGREE

Cobwebcat said:
You Hughes out fans are having a party. You think this is the answer? Thank god none of you are managers. OK second defeat of the season...calm down.

The reason we lost tonight was that we played with ten men. When Robinho went off we looked much better. Bellers and sweep from the start and we wouldn't have lost that.

I'm sick of Robi taking the piss and you lot blaming the manager!!! WTF!!!!

plus 8 draws, what a great mark

Every player played awful, Robi and Ade should both be embarrassed at that display, Micah looked half asleep, Sylv looked out of it, Barry gave up, at least De Jong and Tevez should some spirit.

Spurs were ruthless, very unlucky not to win by more.
They'll break the top 4.

We need, something, new.
Maybe that something being the manager.

A severe wake up call, which was needed.

Whoever is blaming Robi and saying Hughes is ok; Hughes selects him, if he's that shite he shouldn't play him, boils down to the player not wanting to play for the mgr, Hughes should know this.

Miami Weiss said:
They'll break the top 4.

We need, something, new.

I didn't think spurs looked particularly good, just we were awful, they won't break top 4 I don't think.

Ade was poor,time to give rsc adecent run.I also think Hughes made a poor decision playing sylvinho tonight imo Barry was the man to play there Lennon set the flow of the game with a great 1st half and we never recovered.MUST WIN GAME ON SATURDAY now

Miami Weiss said:
They'll break the top 4.

We need, something, new.

Spurs looked nothing special, given acres of space in which to play and it still needed our back four to fook it up. Spurs have no chance of a top 4 spot and neither do we. Liverpool and Villa will battle it out for fourth!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.