Spuds v CITY - Official Match Thread

I hope theres another bustup or two in the dressing room tonight.

Cause this performance is disgraceful.

AS BAD AS IT SOUNDS WE NEEDED THAT PASTING TONIGHT,ONLY GOOD WILL COME FROM THIS DEFEAT.

and no i don't mean hughes getting the sack!

Waste of space fucking clueless welsh twat, needs sacking now. He's sacked off basically everyone at the club, brought in his own people including the fucking tea lady and he's surrounded himself by "Yes men" who won't question his shite decisions and his shitely assembled squad that was given the full backing by the owners. He's a fucking shite manager who found his level building a bunch of cloggers at Blackburn who could finish mid-table and look at this fucking bunch of merc cunts not fit to wear the shirt sitting comfortably in mid-table whilst Mark Hughes comes out and finds any excuse he can for another shite performance.

Let's just say I'm glad it didn't become a 6-0 defeat...

That's the only positive thing we can take from this game, everything else was utter bollocks.

worst performance of the season by a mile, gotta a load of spurs fans that come in the shop, just gonna press delete on my sky plus, not watching that or match of the day.

ocimpean said:
Congratulations to Spurs, for a match well fought.

Some days nothing works, and today was like this for us.
We will bounce back.

Yes, i agree. though with a manager like Hughes whos only had a handful of wins an , what, 10 draws on the trot?, is no way for a top club manager.

Hughes out.

I'm sorry gents but, other than the first 20 minutes where you were probably on top, your mob were pretty poor today. The biggest problem from an outsiders pov was that you played the first hour with 10 men. Why do you bother to put Robinho on the coach during the winter? Other than that you weren't getting any bodies in the box when you did get forward. All of your attacking players seemed unsure whether to help out in midfield or get forward: have you not played that formation much before?

In fairness you should have had a pen from Dawson's handball and that ex Gooner should have finished much better so it could have been very different.

From what I have seen on your board so far I would expect a pretty bad reaction on here but in all honesty I can say that I wasn't confident of the 3 points until into injury time: I've seen us blow it too many times before. You've obviously got quality but you've also got players like Ireland that don't ever seem to give up and full credit to your fans for the full volume rendition of Blue Moon 5 mins from the end.

Best of luck for the rest of the season, but if you could let us have 4th this year then you can have it next year when we're third! (I don't think that likely at all - we're too inconsistent to mount a serious challenge, but I can dream - Champions League, a cup win, the two Lithuanian sorts I was chatting to last week and a can of squirty cream, what more could a man ask for?!).

Poor performance by the management tonight
Poor performance by the players tonight
Poor performance by a lot of the 'fans'on here tonight

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.