Spuds v CITY - Official Match Thread

You Hughes out fans are having a party. You think this is the answer? Thank god none of you are managers. OK second defeat of the season...calm down.

The reason we lost tonight was that we played with ten men. When Robinho went off we looked much better. Bellers and sweep from the start and we wouldn't have lost that.

I'm sick of Robi taking the piss and you lot blaming the manager!!! WTF!!!!

I'm not being funny but for them to be earning £100,000 per week and them commanding transfer fees of anywhere between £12,000,000 to £32,000,000 I would have thought we could have expected more out that match than to lose 3 - 0 to a team we are meant to be competing for fourth place against.

Poor organisation and no plan B. Defensively poor by albeit a makeshift defence. Hughes has to go after a performance that poor. When RSC came on he had no effect on the game and would have been better taking Barry off, putting Weiss on and putting Ireland in the centre with De Jong and putting Petrov on too - just the midfield he should have started with. Robinho was next to anonymous despite having one of few of our shots on goal.

I thought Lennon was made to look good by Sylvinho. Krankjar had the game of his life and Crouch / Defoe were unlucky not to have had at least one goal each. It's worrying how many more goals they really could have had.

The least I expect from the players is effort and some of them, I'm looking at you Adebayor, couldn't even be arsed to provide that for 90 minutes a week.

Poor performance by the management tonight
Poor performance by the players tonight
Poor performance by a lot of the 'fans'on here tonight

Just no movement we get possestion in midfield with 3/4 players in front and they all stand still,it breaks down time and time again,unless we get rid we are heading for mid table finish,oh we are there now 200mil FFS

To be honest, I didn't think Spurs were much better than us. The problem is that overall we've got better players than them, on paper at least - so why didn't we beat them (and all the other sides we should have).

I'm not going to slag off Hughes, but I don't think that he's going to be the one that oversees our long term success. Can anyone honestly say that they'd have him in preference to anyone else?

snip said:
Poor performance by the management tonight
Poor performance by the players tonight
Poor performance by a lot of the 'fans'on here tonight
Totally agree with you,i think a lot of us have been so dissappointed with our performance recently.
Let's hope this is the kick up the arse we need COME ON CITY!!!!

Same old ineffective Robinho, when will his bum licking worshippers realise he's shit and a one trick pony. Adebayor was shit, and has been most of the season, Wengers rejects have been awfull as Toure is a bloody liability at the back.
With these three in the side we'll never do anything substantial and with Hughes stubborn and one dimensional management we're fucked this season!
Richards has improved a lot and Onouha did OK.
Robinho walking down the tunnel was a bit off aswell, hopefully Hughes has lost patience with the fooking clown!

Didn't think Spurs were very good so just makes it worse! They couldn't get it to Lennon thats how poor thy were. Looking at the stats were had more procession, 14 goal attempts to their 22 (3 each on target) We were too narrow all game when he eventually made a sub he brought on Santa and so we had two big strikers who need crosses but he took a wide player off to make it even more narrow. Petrov on later who passed backwards all the time he had Weiss on the bench should have take Ade (or Tevez) off for him. Hughes has no imagination surround by sycophants The players and the fans won the Chelsea game not the management. Hughes is a dead man walking and he knows it and so do the players IMHO

Not an excuse but Wiley was poor again tonight fergiscum was right about him Dawson should have been booked twice and once again we didn't get a penalty The fullback at the end was so obviously cheating getting Tevez booked Placious is a dirty bastard and should have been booked earlier and Huddlestone as well Wiley missed booking him for his handball So the sooner we get Jose the better because Hughes has had two honeymoon periods and has failed twice, repeating his mistakes week in week out

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.