Spuds v CITY - Official Match Thread

I might be missing something but I thought Sylvinho had a good game. He made some good interventions and his distribution was a lot better than Bridge. He can also shoot.
My team would be:
Given
Richards Toure Lescott Sylvinho
Tevez Ireland Kompany Barry Robinho

Adebayor
I'm pretty confident. I think their style of play will suit us and we'll be able to hit them on the counter. 3-1 City!

Bent 'Arrys boys 2 - 1 City

another blue sent off for fuck all...

I thought I was pessimistic, some of sad fuckers on here would have us believe we are strong candidates for the drop even before we travel to Spurs.

Sides with even half the quality and fighting spirit this current mob have have been unlucky at White Hart Lane in the past under KK , AND SP.

Spurs have lost three homes games already this season against what some would regard are candidates for relegation this season.

If we play to our capabilities or even close to it we have nothing to worry about against Spurs.

Of course its unlucky they would drop two home games on the spin but as long as we stay reasonably sound and organised in the back half we will be fine.

This I like, with one change:

--------------Given---------------
Richards Toure Onuoha Lescott
-----------Kompany----------------
------Ireland-------Barry----------
Tevez----------------------Robinho
-----------Adebayor--------------

It is time to drop SWP from starting XI if we have to play one purely def mid

phil58 said:
I might be missing something but I thought Sylvinho had a good game. He made some good interventions and his distribution was a lot better than Bridge. He can also shoot.
My team would be:
Given
Richards Toure Lescott Sylvinho
Tevez Ireland Kompany Barry Robinho

Adebayor
I'm pretty confident. I think their style of play will suit us and we'll be able to hit them on the counter. 3-1 City!

Our record against Spurs is shocking, since the Premier League began, only looking at league games, we've play them 24 times. In those matches we've won 3 times whilst losing 17 times! We've only won once at Spurs. It's going to take a hell of an effort to stop that run.

Tell that to the eleven Wolves players that took to the field on Saturday Matty.

Tell that to the Villa eleven that took to the field on Saturday Matty.

Of course we will have to play well to win and lets face it including Chelsea we haven't played anywhere near to what we know we can and in fact did on more than occasion last season with an inferior side to this one.

Lets see what happens and then you can go full throttle depending on what occurs.

not very hopeful, but Spuds are not all there cracked up to be, theyve been pasted by the good sides in the lge which we fall under, take a draw, 2-2.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.