Spurious Claim to Fame

Years ago at an aftershow party in Oscars in town, I saw a famous black Irish rock star come out of a toilet cubicle with Chaka Khan, who he had just shagged i there. He winked at me and I pointed out he had 'powder' on his nose still.

And my missus's cousin is in Take That.
Good story that ;)

I used to work with a lad who was in it. He played a player on the rival team.

I was only an extra.

Robert Carlyle is as sound a guy as you might imagine.

Spent hours with us kids when he really didn’t have to. Such a lovely bloke, really down to earth.

I’ve sat at a poker table with quite a few well known pros. Also a few minor celebrities.

From the football world, I played a few hands with Sheringham once and spent about an hour two seats up from LeTissier, who seemed like a really nice guy. Before he turned mental obviously.

My favourite ‘celebrity’ was a guy called Casper Berry though, who the vast majority won’t have heard of I know. Got to know him a little bit away from the tables back in my poker playing days. One of the most genuine and nicest blokes I’ve ever met.

Years ago at an aftershow party in Oscars in town, I saw a famous black Irish rock star come out of a toilet cubicle with Chaka Khan, who he had just shagged i there. He winked at me and I pointed out he had 'powder' on his nose still.
Was he the one with a Bad Reputation?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.