Spurs’ new stadium

How could you prove you booked travel for the game some random person maybe going shopping in london and now has decided not to.

Well any Tom, Dick, and Harry who isn't interested in football or City could easily be flushed out.

I'd imagine only City season ticket holders have booked travel for this game so anyone who can prove that they're a season ticket holder would be a good start.

Well any Tom, Dick, and Harry who isn't interested in football or City could easily be flushed out.

I'd imagine only City season ticket holders have booked travel for this game so anyone who can prove that they're a season ticket holder would be a good start.
My mate booked for 3 of us, £210 down the drain.

There you go again - comparing apples and oranges. Comparing Peter Kay cancelling his tour - for personal reasons - to Spurs winging it with totally unrealistic expectations as to when their new stadium will be ready is as daft as it gets. Sure, I can understand that refunding blues for hotel costs might be asking a bit too much but travel costs should definitely be refunded and it should be Spurs forking out because it's clear as day that they've been giving misleading information regarding timescales of when the stadium will be ready. If you're happy for them to take the piss and fuck around both fans and club then that's your lookout.

I wish you all the best in your court battle then mate. You'll fucking need it.

I don't see how it would be acceptable for the fixture to be moved, this isn't, or shouldn't be an unforeseen circumstance. The fault lies entirely with Spurs and if they can't find a venue then I don't see why City should be placed at a disadvantage through having the fixture rearranged.

How do they know they would of 100% got a ticket people on high point obviously would have. No tickets were sold and at the end of every fixture list it say all games subject to change. Even if the game has been changed already

Don't you go worrying about me sunshine. I've not booked fuck-all but that doesn't mean I'm going to see fellow football fans being piss-balled around. You keep taking it up the arse - there's a good boy.

And what, exactly, are you intending to do about it? Ask for a change in the law? Pretty massive effect if you introduce consequential loss to all contracts.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.