Spurs’ new stadium

Don't you go worrying about me sunshine. I've not booked fuck-all but that doesn't mean I'm going to see fellow football fans being piss-balled around. You keep taking it up the arse - there's a good boy.
A true hero on a noble quest.

Not a chance the NFL will agree to any change of venue. Wembley certainly wouldn't be able to contemplate trying to move them either.

This is simply not Wembley or the NFLs problem. Wembley and the NFL have longer term commitments to each other that far outweigh digging Levy out of the shit.

How do they know they would of 100% got a ticket people on high point obviously would have. No tickets were sold and at the end of every fixture list it say all games subject to change. Even if the game has been changed already

Nah, it only says subject to change on certain fixtures - namely those that haven't been picked for TV yet, or those that have been picked but are subject to change due to a club's continued participation in certain competitions, etc. Never have I seen "subject to change as Spurs' new stadium might not be ready"

Last edited:
And what, exactly, are you intending to do about it? Ask for a change in the law? Pretty massive effect if you introduce consequential loss to all contracts.

Behave mate. Nobody's asking for a change in the law - just a bit of recognition that football fans are getting fucked over as per usual and that a gesture should be made to help negate any loss of money. It's for reasons like this that the Football Supporters Federation exists - to highlight fans who are inconvenienced by fixture changes, etc.

Nah, it only says subject to change on certain fixtures - namely those that haven't been picked for TV yet, or those that have been picked but are subject to change due to a club's continued participation in certain competitions, etc. Never have I seen "subject to change as Spurs' new stadium might not be ready"
No but i do see ALL fixtures subject to change.

Behave mate. Nobody's asking for a change in the law - just a bit of recognition that football fans are getting fucked over as per usual and that a gesture should be made to help negate any loss of money. It's for reasons like this that the Football Supporters Federation exists - to highlight fans who are inconvenienced by fixture changes, etc.

It happens in every walk of life. I've had flights to Amsterdam and hotel booked for a concert that was cancelled late on. Should I have had a "gesture" from the artist too? Or is it just football fans who should get this?

It happens in every walk of life. I've had flights to Amsterdam and hotel booked for a concert that was cancelled late on. Should I have had a "gesture" from the artist too? Or is it just football fans who should get this?

Why do people keep coming up with examples that are in no way comparable to what's going on with Spurs and their new stadium ffs? Everyone with a half a brain cell can see that they've been sat on this info for ages and this is all on them. Do you think that is acceptable?

Why do people keep coming up with examples that are in no way comparable to what's going on with Spurs and their new stadium ffs? Everyone with a half a brain cell can see that they've been sat on this info for ages and this is all on them. Do you think that is acceptable?

Because it isn't any different, that's why. In that case it was rumoured for ages it might not go ahead, just like here. Now, if you want to make accusations about having known about it for ages and sat on it (which given season tickets were on sale is known as fraud), you go for it. I'm sure you've got loads of evidence, and the FSF will be entirely happy to repeat it all.

Because it isn't any different, that's why. In that case it was rumoured for ages it might not go ahead, just like here. Now, if you want to make accusations about having known about it for ages and sat on it (which given season tickets were on sale is known as fraud), you go for it. I'm sure you've got loads of evidence, and the FSF will be entirely happy to repeat it all.

So are you saying Spurs have been completely up front and honest about this all the way through? Thanks for clearing that up mate

So are you saying Spurs have been completely up front and honest about this all the way through? Thanks for clearing that up mate

No, I'm just not accusing them of deliberating defrauding people, as you are. Brave. Reckless, to the point of insanity, but definitely brave.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.