Spurs 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remind me of the dinho leg breaker,sergio didn't actually elbow him he missed

Fernandinho - high speed, two footed, jumping, scissor tackle vs Burnley.

Aguero - high speed, two footed, knee high, jumping tackle on David Luiz; plus, on another occasion, a running, two footed jump / stamp also on Luiz while the latter was on the ground.

As to elbows:

Fernandinho on Albrighton at high speed. Not entirely dissimilar to the Ben Thatcher assault on Pedro Mendes.

Aguero tried to elbow Winston Reid in the head but missed. The miss turned the attempted elbow into a forearm smash into Reid’s throat. Reid couldn’t breathe properly afterwards and was immediately substituted.

I could also cite Otamendi’s ridiculously high challenge on Harry Kane, kicking him in the head.

Fernandinho - high speed, two footed, jumping, scissor tackle vs Burnley.

Aguero - high speed, two footed, high, jumping tackle on David Luiz; plus, on another occasion, a running, two footed jump / stamp also on Luiz while the latter was on the ground.

As to elbows:

Fernandinho on Albrighton at high speed. Not entirely dissimilar to the Ben Thatcher assault on Pedro Mendes.

Aguero tried to elbow Winston Reid in the head but missed. The miss turned the attempted elbow into a forearm smash into Reid’s throat. Reid couldn’t breathe properly afterwards and was immediately substituted.

Someone call a fucking wambuance.

Harry Kane is a cheating diving piece of shit, that's the facts as is.

So much anger. So much hate. So unnecessary.

Harry Kane is just a footballer playing as hard as he can. He was taught by his manager who was a great hard man. it doesn't matter that much.

This is all getting a bit daft.

Just remember the famous QPR match and who originally passed the ball to Aguero before the wall pass from Balotelli.

Oh, and Tony Grealish decapitating Norman Whiteside at Maine Road after 4 seconds, before whispering in his ear "That's for Chris Ramsey you fucking coward"

Graham Roberts...Gerry Gow.. Dave Mackay....

May the best team win.

Harry Kane is just a footballer playing as hard as he can. He was taught by his manager who was a great hard man. it doesn't matter that much.

He's a habitual cheat is what he is, that isn't anger it's fact.

I doubt Delph would have felt that way had Kane caught him full-on.

Football has changed. It's not about being hard, it's about the ability to play football. Thank God.
Obviously there are managers who like to live in their past and think it's a crime that their
players aren't allowed to kick fuck out of the opponents, the level the playing field.

I doubt Delph would have felt that way had Kane caught him full-on.

This is mad. I don't know what Delph feels about it but I am going with he could not care one way or the other. He is a professional footballer. It is part of the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.