Spurs 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
And breathe.....

I only referred to Thatcher because the Fernandinho elbow on Albrighton was, to me, somewhat reminiscent of Thatcher's on Mendes.

"Luiz provokes Sergio"? Well......hello! You think that opposition players don't provoke Kane and Alli? Wake up! They're ALL at it. It's give and take. I've admitted that Spurs players can be cvnts. Why are you so wholly incapable of admitting that the same is true of your players?

When talking about Aguero, do you realise that you sound just like those pundits who always used to laugh off bad challenges by Scholes and say inane things like "he's not that kind of player"? Google is your friend. Go watch both two footed horror tackles on Luiz. Go watch the elbow come forearm smash on Reid. Sure.....he's not really "that kind of player". On that basis, neither is Kane.

And yes, Alli is a shitbag. So is Fernandinho. And you love your shitbag as much as we love ours.

You got some footage of this ‘elbow’ by Fernandinho on Albrighton? Because I don’t recall it at all.
And for the Aguero elbow that missed but hit Reid in the throat and he had to be dubbed instantly?

Think you may struggle with the latter one.

And breathe.....

I only referred to Thatcher because the Fernandinho elbow on Albrighton was, to me, somewhat reminiscent of Thatcher's on Mendes.

"Luiz provokes Sergio"? Well......hello! You think that opposition players don't provoke Kane and Alli? Wake up! They're ALL at it. It's give and take. I've admitted that Spurs players can be cvnts. Why are you so wholly incapable of admitting that the same is true of your players?

When talking about Aguero, do you realise that you sound just like those pundits who always used to laugh off bad challenges by Scholes and say inane things like "he's not that kind of player"? Google is your friend. Go watch both two footed horror tackles on Luiz. Go watch the elbow come forearm smash on Reid. Sure.....he's not really "that kind of player". On that basis, neither is Kane.

And yes, Alli is a shitbag. So is Fernandinho. And you love your shitbag as much as we love ours.
Fernandinho’s elbow on Albrighton was absolutely nowt like Thatcher’s on Mendez.

He held both arms in the air as if to not touch him and connects. He didn’t even thrust his arm at any point, didn’t have a look first to see where he was aiming. It was clumsy and he could have kept his arms down but it’s not that bad at all.

And breathe.....

Nothing is anywhere near thatcher level,that is a distraction from you,luiz and sergio have a hatred of each other from their national teams as well as club team,it's not the normal sledging players do during games,sergio was a twat for losing his temper with him,as for the elbow on reid,he missed him! hardly a forarm smash! he has been here for 8yrs and if that is all you can find then that's not too bad is it?

I actually think Spur's are a better team and more of a threat without Kane. While no one can deny his goals record I think when he plays it revolves around him so stifling them a bit.

Listening to 5 live before you think they had beaten Real Madrid not fucking Huddersfield.
The love in for them -the serial bottle merchants is nauseating to say the least.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.