Spurs (A) | PL | Post-Match Thread

I'm not saying that I want him out, I'm saying that he's going to lose the confidence of players and supporters if he maintains his intransigent approach to his systems.

There's something not right in the dressing room. He's probably responsible for it. If so, he needs to take a long look in the mirror.

I think it's too late for pep with losing the players ? unless it's a master plan in putting all our eggs into the Champions League basket, we have looked like giving up the Premier League before and turned it around, but the line-ups since the world cup have been all over the place and how many players have had a good run in the team,

look, come the end of May and we win the Champions League, I would single-handed build the biggest statue of Pep right outside the stadium, also I would let pep kick the shit out of me for ever doubting him

Some people will say more of the same, they being scared of not being top dogs if Pep goes.

Change for change's sake is pointless. Change when it's needed is a different matter.

As I see it, Pep has been given too much power, and too much leeway to experiment. He reminds me more of the second coming of Malcolm Allison every week, bluffing through interviews, trying to justify his tactics/selections etc, while most people can see that it's starting to fall apart.

In a world sadly lacking in top coaches, Pochettino may well be the only answer.
I'm very much a Pep in guy, but ain't going to say you are wrong to question him, but surely the last couple of sentences alone are enough to scare any Blue. If Pep was to go who the hell is out there? Pochettino lost the French league when it was a 1 horse race!

The harsh reality is that Pep cannot play with half built teams and this is the result. Recruitment is where it starts for me. We are billionaire club spending like Norwhich and expecting Real Madrid level results.

We have let players go of over 300 million and replaced them with individuals not worthy to stand in the ground 5 years ago. Akanji, Gomez, where we had the funds to replenish actual losses. Never replaced Sane, Jesus, Zinchenko, Sterling.

I'm sorry but the board have to start looking at themselves. I'm not for big spending don't get me wrong, but a squad is neeeded even to maintain relevancy.

And if Pep cannot change his system, then he also needs to fuck off. Still haven't forgiven him for the UCL final.

Yeah the lineup was crazy today for me a real head scratcher, people were talking about Dias as one best CBs in the world now he is frozen out. Foden’s drop in form has been real puzzling, Pep himself doesn’t seem convinced this is a big match to tinker and expert with. But i would love to break our duck, no joke the i want you guys to pull the FA, Uefa double because and just let us one measly league title. We would like to rub it in those pr.cks United faces to just like you lot do.

They got sell Silva, he looks a shell of himself always do impressed with him in passed editions of your teams it is a terrible idea to keep a player who doesn’t want yo be there
Honestly we’re not even in a title race, you’ve won it. There is more chance of Utd winning the league than us.

Which of his bad games of you referring to?

did he ever stay in the team after a bad game ? you show him so love and play him again, if you keep getting dropped after every single mistake you're never going to feel wanted

He has delievered us the most success I've ever seen.

I think this season is largly down to piss poor recruitment and right now because of Pep's tinkering.

However I wouldn't want him gone at all.

Why do you want him out so much when we're 2nd in the league?
I don't think anybody actually wants him out, but they want him to be less obstinate when things are going badly and less tinkering when they are going well.
The board might want him out if we fail in Europe again, but I think most match-going fans would prefer to win the Premier League.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.