Spurs (A) | PL | Post Match Thread

I find it hilarious how people are calling spurs fans bitter etc. If we was in that similar scenario with United I would 100% be happy for us to lose that game.
I was saying that this morning anyone who thinks the spurs fans didnt want to lose or that arsenal, liverpool, rags, everton or any other fans wouldnt be exactly the same does not understand football and the tribalism that is at its heart.

Has there been a single red card for foul play this season? I don’t mean two yellows, I mean a straight red. Not just in games featuring us but across the league. It seems people are allowed to foul with absolute impunity and the worst they’ll get is a yellow. It’s a bloody farce.

It must be some directive from Howard Webb/SKY. Keep 22 men on the field at all times

And yet, you can get booked for kicking the ball away.

Now that video is four months old at this stage. So there may have been a few more since.

Unless your playing City. There was an incident early in last nights game where he kicked ball away and no booking. Its one of those non subjective ones but not always enforced which is just shite from pigmol. Its either a thing all the time or none of the time surely?
It depends where you kick it. Kicking it off the pitch when there are spare balls all round the pitch doesn't delay play. Booting it away up the pitch does.

Can anyone explain why the spot for the spare balls behind the goal line are midway between where they're needed for either a goal kick or a corner?

I find it hilarious how people are calling spurs fans bitter etc. If we was in that similar scenario with United I would 100% be happy for us to lose that game.

Nope

Manchester City is Number one, the rest can fuck off

Back in the 1990s City went to Blackburn with Alan Shearer and were close to being named Champions over United.
City only went there and won, Was one of the best games in our history, Happily Blackburn got over the line all by themselves,

That's the Key, Never leave it to somebody else when you lose big points vs Villa

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.