Spurs (A) | PL | Post Match Thread

I wouldn't call Foden's performance poor but it was on the nervy side like most of his team-mates
He also helped set up the first goal, winning a challenge he had no right to. His contribution to City winning that game was huge imo, and his composure when getting kicked all over the park was commendable.

Has there been a single red card for foul play this season? I don’t mean two yellows, I mean a straight red. Not just in games featuring us but across the league. It seems people are allowed to foul with absolute impunity and the worst they’ll get is a yellow. It’s a bloody farce.

It must be some directive from Howard Webb/SKY. Keep 22 men on the field at all times

And yet, you can get booked for kicking the ball away.
More chance of a straight red for shouting at the ref than for injuring players.

I find it hilarious how people are calling spurs fans bitter etc. If we was in that similar scenario with United I would 100% be happy for us to lose that game.
I remember the 4 - 0 against Leeds and although I loved the goals and the win that day I hated that United might go on to win the league, but luckily that year they fucked up and Leeds still came top.

I am genuinely confused as to why the players and manager are so upset with the fans having a good time.

If they cared that much maybe they shouldn’t have been so shit recently?

Clearly deflected from a team made failure.
Also seriously why did Bentancour have such a hissy fit? Pathetic behavior imho
I get why Spurs fans wanted us to beat them. I thought some of them singing bluemoon and stuff was funny. However, I do think they should have been a little more low key about it inside their stadium. Openly rooting against your team in your stadium is kinda awkward.

The talk of asterisks is what I live for. You know they're hurting when they've decided to not recognise any trophies coz they've been too shit to win them. Deflecting from the real reason they haven't been as successful as they have the God-given right to be only works in our favour anyway. Carry on focusing on the bullshit, scousers.
Oh, spot on. They simply cannot deal with Klopp not being the best, and their team not being the best: there has to be an asterisk because acceptance is something they cannot do...EVER.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.