Spurs (A) | PL | Post Match Thread

I am genuinely confused as to why the players and manager are so upset with the fans having a good time.

If they cared that much maybe they shouldn’t have been so shit recently?

Clearly deflected from a team made failure.
Also seriously why did Bentancour have such a hissy fit? Pathetic behavior imho

My missus is a Spurs SC holder. She was due to go to the game but was ill. She suggested I go. I turned down the offer. I honestly could not sit among Spurs fans while watching us play a crucial game. There is no way I would be able to control myself. I am a weed so would likely get my head kicked in.

In a way I am gutted I didn't go but then I still have my teeth and look good ;)

Just hope Pep read the riot act to Akanji for that brain fart that could of cost us the title. What was Akanji thinking.

I find it hilarious how people are calling spurs fans bitter etc. If we was in that similar scenario with United I would 100% be happy for us to lose that game.
I wouldn't want us to lose if we were in spurs position to deny united, especially as spurs haven't won a trophy (FA Cup) for 25 years. I understand their bitter rivalry with Arsenal but had they beaten us they'd have had a slim chance of finishing top 4 with Villa having to play an in form Palace. As much as I can't stand united I want us to win every game whatever the scenario.

RAWK are really happy at City's win last night. I think they mean that we have a team full of stars. They call them asterisks for some reason.
The talk of asterisks is what I live for. You know they're hurting when they've decided to not recognise any trophies coz they've been too shit to win them. Deflecting from the real reason they haven't been as successful as they have the God-given right to be only works in our favour anyway. Carry on focusing on the bullshit, scousers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.