Spurs (A) Post Match Thread

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by MCFC1993, 2 Feb 2020.

1. Tracking back

Tracking back

Team supported:
    Manchester City
    All very true.

I've been saying exactly the same.

My only solace is winning the premier league title without any real competition makes it a bit of a hollow victory.

The dippers might be winning their first premier league title but shit, talk about an anti climax.

Look on the bright side: "They'll never experience the Aguero! moment".

2. manimanc

manimanc

Oh hello, not like you to pop up after a defeat.
    Careful not to rumble yourself.

3. Nellies left peg

Nellies left peg

Agree100% that's why our boys need to be cut a bit of slack. We could only dream of the success we've had years ago

ctid1894 likes this.

ADVERTISEMENT

4. john blue

john blue

And my dicks a toadstool >!

Bluemanc100 likes this.
  5. cookster

cookster

6. Ban-jani

Ban-jani

It’s abuse if he reads it or if I’m doing it directly at him/them. Calling him useless or shit on a forum isn’t abuse and you seriously need to do a bit of reading if you think it is.

I too gave him the benefit of the doubt for around 2 months and now his brownie points are up - he needs to be taken out of the team and potentially sold if he continues like this.

He’s not good enough for our bench currently.

7. blue is best

blue is best

Wasted chances beat us today, if we take them we’re winning that game.

8. WestGorton

WestGorton

Barring us having a complete collapse we are on the chumps league Every major club bar Littlewoods has taken a dip. Our defensive game is a mess. Souness has just called some of our football today breathtaking so we should still be getting a point even if we .is 200 open goals.

9. SidJames

SidJames

Team supported:
    City
    Pep Success has come mostly from Mancini players.

Vinny,Aguero,David Silva,Fernandinho have been key to our success.

Now those players are getting old, we are fully dependent on Pep signings.

I think it is Pep ego getting in the way of common sense when it comes to Fernandinho in Midfield. Rodri is Pep signing.So Pep plays him in the role still best suited to Fenandinho,Why ?,because fernandinho is the better defensive Midfield player.Hence why Fenandinho has rightly been given an extra year contract extension.Fucking stupid wasting the best Midfielder in this Country as a centre half.Rodri should have been slowly integrated in to the side.I honestly believe Pep is just being stubborn.

The Sterling situation is Bizzare.The Lad has got to so bad over the last few weeks.Pep has destroyed his confidence.He should have been took from the firing line weeks ago.

Yet the same manager constantly rotates for rotating sake.We saw with Mahrez and Bernado,that even good form cpuld not save players from rotation.Yet Pep has run Sterling in to the ground.

10. WestGorton

WestGorton

Miss I meant