Spurs (A) - Post-Match Thread

Taking the first game out of the equation we have scored 7 goals in 7! That is a scary stat considering players at our disposal! Relegation form! Kdb aguero sterling etc...what is going so badly wrong?
How the fuck are we still playing a rb at lb! Argh frustrating!
Btw I don’t post much, more of a lurker but tempted to post more, had to vent some anger after that!

anyway MCFC OK
A Lurker. I shall store that one in the war chest. Excellent :)

I agree with all your points. Bernardo (the old version) can be brilliant as number 8 or 10 and so can Foden. I just believe that Pep will find a way to turn this poor run around. It often happens in football that a very small change has a huge impact on the field. I never thought Delph could play at left back but that move made a big difference that season (same with Zinchenko)
The key problem is definitely in centre midfeld. We have not replaced Fernandihno (or arguably even Ya Ya) with their energy driving forward after we have won the ball back.
Until we buy another midfielder Kev is the answer. I have seen him play for Belgium in a deeper role. It would end the Gundo/rodders double pivot and allow Bernie/foden to flourish. As you say small changes can make a big difference.

Oh you guarantee it, well that's ok then....

You mustn't have been watching us for the past year, we havent a snowball in hell's chance of challenging for the title
You really are one of these doom & gloom merchants who cant wait to stick the knife in. I never miss a match so yes I have been watching over the past year.Teams are now finding ways to hit us on the break which is hurting us atm but I expect Guardiola to manage this.
We are looking at fine margins between being the best & where we are right now. Beleive or not Guardiola is one of the best managers in the world & I expect him to get it right.Over the last few years we have lost players who are difficult to replace like Yaya, Kompany, Silva & for many months Aguero. You can't just click your fingers & replace like for like it takes time.

Until we buy another midfielder Kev is the answer. I have seen him play for Belgium in a deeper role. It would end the Gundo/rodders double pivot and allow Bernie/foden to flourish. As you say small changes can make a big difference.
I agree,we would look far more cohesive and solid IMO.

So two posters who are chatting shite..
We will comfortably be in the top 4, in fact we will be challenging for the title whilst utd will struggle to make the top 7.
You can get back to me in May.
Hmm. And you were saying those other 2 were chatting shite?

Spurs played with nine 20/30 million pound bus Parker’s and two 100 million pound strikers one of whom is very good at scoring against our rush goalie and one who proves that English players can dive every bit as well as Johnny Foreigner.

Having read 134 pages with some really constructive arguments put forward. The team was bloody awful I could play better than that on fifa 21 at 20 stone and type 2 diabetes (WHICH HAS NEARLY GONE) yeah

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.