Spurs (A) | Post-Match Thread

Maguire and fatty Shaw didn't need a long rest. Pep is far too soft giving ours longer breaks and putting us on the back foot, but hopefully he's playing the long game and it's the end of the season that matters
Yep same as last season though and it paid off. Pep has a rule of how long players have off and he doesn't change it. I wouldn't be using what ole at wheel does as and example of how to be successful.

Some really repulsive Spurs fans on the way out...and credit to some young City lads for not reacting - as for the game - no point in talking about Mendy (everyone else has) - but for me, the most glaring hole is someone to put that ball into the back of the net - I think its called a striker (its been so long since we had one playing regularly at full fitness, I forget)...I'm beyond caring if its Kane, Haarland, Martinez..I'd even give Delap a go (certainly over Jesus - who needs to leave) and as much as I see the potential in Torres - he is not a striker. Anyway - no panic, in Pep I trust (mostly)...

Some really repulsive Spurs fans on the way out...and credit to some young City lads for not reacting - as for the game - no point in talking about Mendy (everyone else has) - but for me, the most glaring hole is someone to put that ball into the back of the net - I think its called a striker (its been so long since we had one playing regularly at full fitness, I forget)...I'm beyond caring if its Kane, Haarland, Martinez..I'd even give Delap a go (certainly over Jesus - who needs to leave) and as much as I see the potential in Torres - he is not a striker. Anyway - no panic, in Pep I trust (mostly)...

Spurs fans being repulsive? That will make a change.

Suicide by three or four players, not helped by another display of arrogance which soon became another act of self harm by the man in the dugout. Leaving Mendy on the field for 80 minutes was frankly insane, especially next to Ake who was barely any better.
What really pissed me off is that not only did we mentally wilt after going a goal down but that we allowed Spurs of all teams to bully us physically

Well that should be Mendy's last game in a City shirt.
Sterling back to his worst. Ake not good enough. Cancello wank.
Depressingly predictable result.

They showed Sterling sat in The stand around 75 minutes, he had a face like somebody had stolen his pocket money

Lack of pre season for most and it was expected but wtf is up bernie and pep ? has he said he is really pissed with pep or hoping for some one to bid him ? Lost the battle in the middle and sadly ferny was hung dry . Get Bissouma before rags get him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.