Spurs (A) | Post-Match Thread

Things aren’t always that simple. 2 years left on his contract, 100k a week wages and with his performances the last couple seasons I doubt even championship clubs would be interested. Honestly, what clubs do you think could possibly sign him?
Can we take him on a caving expedition and leave him down hole

Long season ahead, can't see nothing but disappointment conceding our title this season to the rags, dippers or Chelsea.

I'm all for letting the game flow and allowing tackles again but I think this will go against us compared to a lot of other teams.
We don't have many players that Can tackle.
Maybe it's another ploy to effect City's normal beautiful football

It's not the fact that we haven't scored in our last three competitive games, we've barely created any clear cut chances in them, that's the concerning side. Mind you, in all three of these games team selection has been poor, just need to get our strongest eleven on that pitch

Long season ahead, can't see nothing but disappointment conceding our title this season to the rags, dippers or Chelsea.
Far too soon to say that but we do have issues.

CM is a major weakness, Fern looks done already and that's after one game, what he going to be like with several games in those aged legs?

Personally think we needed strengthening at CM, even last season in the big games we lacked athleticism and someone to dictate the game, when we have possession it's not an issue but as said the big games when we come under pressure we look vulnerable

One thing that will be different to last season, we can't let the rags, scousers and Chelsea get ahead of us in terms of points, this year it will be much more difficult to reduce the gap.

Cancelo, Mendy and Ake not for me, Cancelo is a player I simply don't get, flakey at best, Mendy, please put the guy out of his misery, it simply is not going to happen for him.

Last edited:
Just read a few reports on the game and it has been positioned as a Nuno masterclass, the bum licking of him is grotesque and doesn’t reflect the game. Yes, we weren’t great but it’s not a masterclass FFS.

There is one thing that really pisses me off though. Phrases such as despite missing 150m City target Kane and playing against 100m new City signing Grealish. It’s blatant negativity towards City and there is a possibility this could continue all season.
Isn’t much of a masterclass. Sit back, ride your luck, watch city inevitably miss chances whilst getting a huge slick of luck yourselves. It’s the spurs tactic every year and annoyingly it works and even more annoyingly we don’t seem to know how to combat it. Fucking madness committing most players in their final third like that, it’s why not playing Walker, a player who can make them quick recoveries was yet another brain fart moment. Don’t seem to learn from the obvious but hey ho

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.