Spurs (A) | Post-Match Thread

We need to get the intensity in our game. We had 20 mins when we were on it and then the energy went out of our game. Its fitness. It was the exact same thing last season
It an issue with this team and has been for a long time, when we dominate possession, not a problem, but in games when we do come under pressure, it is a huge weakness.

What a load of defeatist fuckers we have following us, Thrown the towel in after ONE fuckin game. Don't give me we need this we need that, Rags/Chavs have spent this. We had all this last December and on other occasions when we've come through.

Pull yourselves together ffs.

Fernandinho and Rodri are bigger problems than left back for me. We are going into a season with the most one-paced defensive midfield I’ve ever seen. And that pace is slow as fuck. There is zero mobility in that midfield and we will get rinsed time and time again. If the midfield was spot on, we could play Zinchenko/Cancelo at LB and be totally fine. We need more technical players that are also athletic/energetic. We have too many plodders.

What a load of defeatist fuckers we have following us, Thrown the towel in after ONE fuckin game. Don't give me we need this we need that, Rags/Chavs have spent this. We had all this last December and on other occasions when we've come through.

Pull yourselves together ffs.
Everybody, because the teams at the top imploded last year and we put together a record number of wins means not to worry about anything this year. Despite the other teams strengthening and hitting the ground running whilst we have looked poor the last three competitive games. Do not show any concerns whatsoever and just rely on past experiences rather than the now. Easy.

The players on bench looked pissed off. I don't mean about the teams performance and the scoreline. Lots of good players not getting game time, nevermind a game.(while Pep continues playing the dross)

What excuses did Mendy, Ake and Cancelo have, certainly wasn't tiredness.

Horrible from so many but the glaring issue remains and a top striker would have made little difference today.

The defensive midfield is too slow when the ball breaks down.

Fern still sees the danger but his legs can't get him there.

Gundo, Rodri, nobody solves this issue right now, certainly when we want to front load the top half of the pitch.

Thought Grealish was a real positive.
100% agree and so very true.

Ake and Cancelo , poor signings, crazy money wasted on average and unnecessary players.

Mendy, simply a bad signing and I am not sure injuries have destroyed him, they have not helped but was he ever going to be good enough? The guy has no football intelligence whatsoever.

CM has been an issue for sometime, what we could do with a leader in CM, dare I say a peak Roy Keane type, an enforcer, a bully, the heartbeat of a team.

If we could find a Dias type in CM this team would be unbeatable.

I was watching on Sky and not only were there 3 replays but it was clearly outside the box, and none of the players were unhappy when only a free kick was given, so they knew it too.
It was however utterly outrageous that the Spurs player didn’t get a yellow for the challenge, denied a goal scoring opportunity. Ridiculous.

Nice dog mate, what does it do when City score?
manchester-city-1.jpg

Don't know mate, I've only had it 3 months
Has he a good left foot? Maybe a better option than Mendy.

we look knackered already which is a concern?! Also, Kane or another needs done asap! Oh and Mendy should never play again, let alone alongside Ake!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.