Spurs (A) | Post-Match Thread

I’m not all that down about this. I think it’s going to be a bit of a slow start. They’ve played so much in the last 18 months. Does the slow start doom us? No idea.

Not worried either. That said, not sure how many games like this we can afford. I just get the feeling that the competition is much better this year than last season.

Total dog shit, the problem is much bigger than today,

Yet "we" lap up the ITK messaging about Kane, get a striker in now, do the deal for Kane or break the bank for Haaland.
Our form end of last season and this season is atrocious, not acceptable and is a full blown slump now. We won't get away with a slow start this season,the rags, chavs and scousers are laughing at us and our inability to secure a striker knowing fine we'll we are out the title race without one.
Time for me to log off for the night. Might as well put this **** on ignore before I do.

I miss us playing fast attacking football. I'm sick of us slowly working our way up the pitch, passing it wide only to stop and pass it backwards and we then work the ball to the other side where it's rinse and repeat until someone hits a hopeful cross miles above everyone's heads.
I tend to agree. The 433 needs a revamp

Total dog shit, the problem is much bigger than today,

Yet "we" lap up the ITK messaging about Kane, get a striker in now, do the deal for Kane or break the bank for Haaland.
Our form end of last season and this season is atrocious, not acceptable and is a full blown slump now. We won't get away with a slow start this season,the rags, chavs and scousers are laughing at us and our inability to secure a striker knowing fine we'll we are out the title race without one.
You could remove the Chester City from your username.

Expected this performance & result today ,will get better once the main players get their fitness & are in the team .
Mendy should be told to not to turn up for training & find another club .
Pg is not above criticism to , substitutions were to slow ,mendy should of been taken off after 20 mins .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.