Spurs forums,,, oh dear

got no problem with them having a go at us,its what we footie fans do, but i think the one who accused us of buying our place in the league needs to go and check out just how much harry has spent, also harry or mancini.. err one opened up a dodgy offshore bank account to plough his share of poor old pompeys transfers into, then has the cheek to say on tv i dont know how this has happened to a lovely club like portsmouth, i ve got an idea harry,give them the money back that you and their ex ceo have creamed off... lets just hope the taxman gets to grip with him..for the record, anyone want to guess how much harry has spent since he became spurs manager...

Wow - the OP from the first Spud thread is a total twat of the highest order. I have saved his picture on my phone and will certainly slap him if I see him before the game. I am not one for violence away from the rugby pitch but that guys makes nob cheese look appealing.

All a bunch of cunts. Usual bollocks - we are stupid northern monkeys blah blah fucking blah.

Can't wait until Wednesday and I really hope we put these cunts in their place.

There is a light said:
southstand117 said:
the riot van tipping over is true i think

Come on, it got rocked a bit not tipped over. Someones imagination is runnning wild there!

This thread is the last thing I need. I didn't think I could want to beat Tottenham any more. My nerves will be fucked on Wednesday night as it is.
oh sorry mate, just what i was told.... keep the faith blue...(dont know why i keep saying this, i feel as bad as you lol)

There is a light said:
southstand117 said:
oh sorry mate, just what i was told.... keep the faith blue...(dont know why i keep saying this, i feel as bad as you lol)

We can exorcise a lot of demons by beating these ****s on Wednesday night.

Excactly...lets get rid of the barnacles and limpets before we set off on our voyage of the new world :)

Let's not sink to the level of some bigoted Spurs fans ['throwing Pork scratching' FFS].

THFC have many Christian and Muslim fans, as well as Jews, of course. Some are good mates of mine, to use the cliche.

What you have experienced in the earlier 'dirty Arab money' comments is the most extreme expression of what passes for a 'Free Press' that is obsessed with the raging Zionism of its pay masters. I did warn you of this in September 2008 and the continued surprise of some of you at the media's attitude is always a mystery to me.

Islamophobia is the corner stone of the BNP manifesto. 'Yids' who implicitly endorse such fascism are beyond contempt. Can't we just have a football match on Wednesday to determine who is the better, for this season at least? That's my idea of sport, not name calling.

coleridge said:
Let's not sink to the level of some bigoted Spurs fans ['throwing Pork scratching' FFS].

THFC have many Christian and Muslim fans, as well as Jews, of course. Some are good mates of mine, to use the cliche.

What you have experienced in the earlier 'dirty Arab money' comments is the most extreme expression of what passes for a 'Free Press' that is obsessed with the raging Zionism of its pay masters. I did warn you of this in September 2008 and the continued surprise of some of you at the media's attitude is always a mystery to me.

Islamophobia is the corner stone of the BNP manifesto. 'Yids' who implicitly endorse such fascism are beyond contempt. Can't we just have a football match on Wednesday to determine who is the better, for this season at least? That's my idea of sport, not name calling.
yes then we give em a good twattin with a leg if pork, sorry couldnt resist.

coleridge said:

fuck me my glass eye's just fell asleep!!
;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.