Spurs (H) | PL | Post-Match Thread

Can't anyway...

Premier league rules state that away fans must have at least one seating block pitch side.

The rags and barcodes get round it due to 'safety reasons' although I don't know what those reasons are.
So no VAR screens and allowed to break the rules again regarding away fans! the old toilet should be made to conform along with Anfield, or bulldozed.

Last edited:
Just watched the game. Ref was worse than I thought he was. There was a foul on Grealish by Romaro that the ref just waved away. Ali Mann called it right on the commentary saying the ref probably didn't give because it would have a second yellow for Romaro. No way Lewis will play on Sunday he was kicked all over the pitch until he went off.

He was bad,very bad......to the point of corruption.Some of his decisions simply didn't add up.

Our entire refereeing pot needs an enema,in any other industry such incompetence would result in the sack.

I liked the way we played in the second half bringing the ball out faster, moving the ball forward quicker more direct using the wings, none of this side to side back to the keeper, slow,slow shit

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.