Spurs (H) Post Match Thread

I agree that both those incidents were refd wrongly...it should have been a penalty and God knows how it wasn't a foul on Silva but reading comments like the one I was referring to is like listening to scousers........everyone is against us...blah fucking blah.

There are always errors by refs in matches...at what every level. There will always be disagreements at what constitutes a foul or not....different human perceptions. All of this is highly likely......could there be corruption...yes there could but which is more likely....?

There is also a difference between corruption and bias ( which is a possibility). Corruption suggests that it is institutionalised whereas bias could be individual.....I've heard(read) accusations of both

Corruption/bias. Same thing. Its inherently wrong.

Human beings make mistakes but this is my argument. Oliver may not have seen the penalty incident but VAR most certainly did.

So what's the fucking point of it? If the ref misses it, which covers your argument, but then the man in the van misses it as well, then where does that leave us?

I'll answer for you.

Corruption and brown envelopes. That is where it is.

At the end of the day tech is tech, but it's still operated by a fucking human and if that human decides to join the agenda then you will get decisions exactly like that penalty.

It's not even a debate because its blatantly fucking obvious.

Well clearly from my understanding then "their" is used in the singular possessive meaning only the player who handled it and not any other member of the team
In that case should have stood

The word "or" changes the emphasis though. And the IFAB wording is slightly different again....and their wording makes it really clear why it was ruled out....I disagree with the whole rule as for me there was clearly no intention and I think that's how it should be ( unless it comes off an arm and goes directly into the goal, like llorente or aguero vs arsenal last season). But the issue then Gomes with proving intention as well

Human beings make mistakes but this is my argument. Oliver may not have seen the penalty incident but VAR most certainly did.

So what's the fucking point of it? If the ref misses it, which covers your argument, but then the man in the van misses it as well, then where does that leave us?

I'll answer for you.

At the end of the day tech is tech, but it's still operated by a fucking human and if that human decides to join the agenda then you will get decisions exactly like that penalty.

Obvious to anyone with even a couple of eyes like mine, but not to Lord Swarbrickhead! These fuckers do exactly what Uefa do with FFP - ignore all the fuckin' evidence staring them in the face.

I'll answer for you.

Corruption and bias are both inherently wrong but they are not the same thing.

Oliver may have seen part of the penalty incident (and even from that he should have given a penalty). If you watch the replay in slow motion, as many have alluded to he is looking towards the penalty spot at the start of the foul on Rodri.....however he looks back and the foul is still going on and as I said even from that he should have given the penalty.....now Ive also read conflicting reports saying that VAR did adjudge that it wasnt a penalty and other reports saying VAR wasnt consulted/wouldnt have been consulted in this instance....again you are correct in one way...i have no idea how anyone looking at that with the aid of a replay doesnt give a penalty but from some of the reports that have been written the VAR officials didnt believe it was....again i have no idea how but there are a number of possibilites...corruption, bias or a complete different interpitation of what a foul is to the vast majority of what the footballing world would deem a foul....

Corruption and bias are both inherently wrong but they are not the same thing.

Oliver may have seen part of the penalty incident (and even from that he should have given a penalty). If you watch the replay in slow motion, as many have alluded to he is looking towards the penalty spot at the start of the foul on Rodri.....however he looks back and the foul is still going on and as I said even from that he should have given the penalty.....now Ive also read conflicting reports saying that VAR did adjudge that it wasnt a penalty and other reports saying VAR wasnt consulted/wouldnt have been consulted in this instance....again you are correct in one way...i have no idea how anyone looking at that with the aid of a replay doesnt give a penalty but from some of the reports that have been written the VAR officials didnt believe it was....again i have no idea how but there are a number of possibilites...corruption, bias or a complete different interpitation of what a foul is to the vast majority of what the footballing world would deem a foul....

Stop making fucking excuses for them. They come out with enough bullshit (Swarbrick) without any help.

And that VAR deemed that not to be a penalty is even worse and just proves the argument. Even technology that is designed to make scenarios like that right, is being and can be manipulated.

How that wasnt a penalty after review is absolutely staggering and this is why people scream agenda. Decisions exactly like that one prove the theory.

Oliver had a clear view of the Bernado incident. The cuñt was looking right at it.

I dont believe we are paranoid. I dont believe we have a self entitled opinion of ourselves like like the scouse twats do.

The decisions. The results. They are there for everyone to see. It's not a secret.

Great post, bang on the point.

Stop making fucking excuses for them. They come out with enough bullshit (Swarbrick) without any help.

what excuse? the video show the ref looking at the penalty spot (not at rodri at the start of the foul) but he looks back during the foul...i even said that if he saw partof the foul he should have given the penalty...how is that making an excuse for them

Ive also only posted what has been put in media and other posters on here...

wind your neck in

And that VAR deemed that not to be a penalty is even worse and just proves the argument. Even technology that is designed to make scenarios like that right, is being and can be manipulated.

How that wasnt a penalty after review is absolutely staggering and this is why people scream agenda. Decisions exactly like that one prove the theory.

Oliver had a clear view of the Bernado incident. The cuñt was looking right at it.

I dont believe we are paranoid. I dont believe we have a self entitled opinion of ourselves like like the scouse twats do.

The decisions. The results. They are there for everyone to see. It's not a secret.

I will be called paranoid, but we will see many of these shit calls this season and 90% of them will be against us.

Spot on. I was at the game behind the goal the penalty incident occurred and in real time I couldn't believe it wasn't given. I said to those around me, "He hasn't given it but var has to surely?" Everyone was in utter disbelief and anger when it wasn't given and all agreed var would be used to screw us over. Remember at that time it was 0-0. To come out days later and say Rodri was playing for it just rubs salt into the wounds. It implies we were trying to cheat. Trust me there is an agenda and it is us against the rest.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.