Spurs (H) Post Match Thread

Spot on. I was at the game behind the goal the penalty incident occurred and in real time I couldn't believe it wasn't given. I said to those around me, "He hasn't given it but var has to surely?" Everyone was in utter disbelief and anger when it wasn't given and all agreed var would be used to screw us over. Remember at that time it was 0-0. To come out days later and say Rodri was playing for it just rubs salt into the wounds. It implies we were trying to cheat. Trust me there is an agenda and it is us against the rest.
An appalling decision not to give us a penalty and we all know if this had been Salah, Oliver would have given a pen.

Spot on. I was at the game behind the goal the penalty incident occurred and in real time I couldn't believe it wasn't given. I said to those around me, "He hasn't given it but var has to surely?" Everyone was in utter disbelief and anger when it wasn't given and all agreed var would be used to screw us over. Remember at that time it was 0-0. To come out days later and say Rodri was playing for it just rubs salt into the wounds. It implies we were trying to cheat. Trust me there is an agenda and it is us against the rest.
Why no yellow card for simulation then?

what excuse? the video show the ref looking at the penalty spot (not at rodri at the start of the foul) but he looks back during the foul...i even said that if he saw partof the foul he should have given the penalty...how is that making an excuse for them

Ive also only posted what has been put in media and other posters on here...

wind your neck in

Oliver may or may not have seen it, or he may have chose not to see it.

The VAR official however could not possibly have missed it, or interpreted it as anything but a penalty.
As CLEAR AND OBVIOUS as anything could ever be, and then Swarbrick trying to dismiss it as a non-penalty.
That's why people are pissed off.

Why no yellow card for simulation then?

I don't think they thought it was simulation, one said it was a coming together, Swarbrick came out today and said he was playing for it. All that has done is made them look even more ridiculous. I'm sure Rodri put his head into the defenders headlock willingly, sure lol.

Oliver may or may not have seen it, or he may have chose not to see it.

The VAR official however could not possibly have missed it, or interpreted it as anything but a penalty.
As CLEAR AND OBVIOUS as anything could ever be, and then Swarbrick trying to dismiss it as a non-penalty.

That's why people are pissed off.

Completely agree with the bit in bold..Ive no idea how the VAR ref interprited it as anything other than a penalty

Oliver deserves some sympathy , i genuinely think he didnt see the incident , but VAR 100% did see the incident and for Swarbrick to come out with his ridiculous comments today only confirms PGMOL's agenda , every pundit and football observer who has seen the Rodri incident have confirmed it was a nailed on penalty , and then Swarbrick comes out with that crock of shit.

Completely agree with the bit in bold..Ive no idea how the VAR ref interprited it as anything other than a penalty
Use your imagination. I have a very clear idea how and why.

Because doing so would in all probability have meant us going 1-0 up.

Use your imagination. I have a very clear idea how and why.

Because doing so would in all probability have meant us going 1-0 up.

and thats where the debate finishes as some people clearly believe there is a direct agenda/corruption against our club....Im not sure at present if this filters down into the actual match day ref's and their decisions directly. ...ie the accusations of being told not to give penalties to us etc. It certainly exists within the media and certainly exists at the very top tier of EUFA and the FA but does it filter down to individual decisions on the pitch/VAR control room.....? It could but Im still open to the fact that its also possible human error which is then compounded considerbly by the fact that no one ever admits to an error being made.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.