Spurs (H) - Post-Match Thread

we really need a goal scorer. Mistake by Pep not to sub on Delap. They were defending very deep and we were raining crosses in. It was the obvious sub to make.

Exactly. I do this every time we have a sickener like this and forget all about footy for 3 days, it really helps, you should try it.
Fortunately we're a brilliant team with an amazing manager so I don't have do very often.
Amen, brother.

Just have to pick ourselves up and get back on it. We will. But it might have to wait until after the Everton game.

Got to be honest I jinxed it. Did a fantasy football wildcard and swapped cancelo de bruyne and Ederson for Dias, Bernardo and Gundo. Apologies. I’m gonna take the hit and change it back again.

But that said, it was one of those games, a few of the players had a dodgy one, we couldn’t find the space against a team who are perfectly suited to playing against us, at the arse end of a champs league week. Sod it, a week to prepare for Everton, we’re at the top of the league and this should be the jolt we all need.

there’s no way we could have gone unbeaten from palace to the end of the season. Liverpool won’t either. They can be got at, but have got a weird feeling Chelsea may now go on a run.

we really need a goal scorer. Mistake by Pep not to sub on Delap. They were defending very deep and we were raining crosses in. It was the obvious sub to make.
Trouble is Marvin he's only just come back from injury. Not sure he was the one to break that wall down. They were magnificent (sorry very good) in defence today.

Agreed. It was strange to see us lumping aimless balls into the box. We looked like United. Today was a shocker.

I just hope we dont regret not picking up a point today. We weren't our best, and there have been games we deserved to lose that we ended up winning, so things could be worse. But a point could be important in April and May and, regardless of how we played, we should have seen out the game once we had that in the bag.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.