Spurs (H) - Post-Match Thread

Come on man, they scored 3 from open play, had 1 chalked off and should've gone 3 - 1 but for a rare Ederson point blank save.

They had our number today, sat back and broke at speed cutting right through us.

Hopefully a 1 off but that left side of ours was wide open in the first half, ridiculous.

Having said that, the fuckin cheating Time wasting sitting down bollocks again really did not help us.

Has to be Dias and Stones in the middle it's a no brainer.
We clearly dominated the match, we had numerous more efforts.

Their stats were 5 on target out of 6 efforts. That was on us being to gung-ho and naive defensively. They sat in and made it really difficult for us, rode their luck and executed their chances. Every dog has their day.

I’d rather watch us every day of the week than what Spurs served up. As you said their timewasting, diving and general shithousery were a disgrace.

Hojberg was allowed a pull back and two dives in the first 10 minutes alone. The right back did likewise twice. Not my cup of tea in the slightest and not the sort of shit that we ever resort to.

Dias has been a notch or two down on his performances recently, I agree Stones deserves a run with the other two being rotated.

i do wonder if Pep considered that Laporte was all over the place against Spurs in 2 games in the past…..Dias struggled though massively.

Cancelo was pushed far too forward and Bernie being pushed forward didnt work, he should be beside Rodders like normal.

We clearly dominated the match, we had numerous more efforts.

Their stats were 5 on target out of 6 efforts. That was on us being to gung-ho and naive defensively. They sat in and made it really difficult for us, rode their luck and executed their chances. Every dog has their day.

I’d rather watch us every day of the week than what Spurs served up. As you said their timewasting, diving and general shithousery were a disgrace.

Hojberg was allowed a pull back and two dives in the first 10 minutes alone. The right back did likewise twice. Not my cup of tea in the slightest and not the sort of shit that we ever resort to.

Dias has been a notch or two down on his performances recently, I agree Stones deserves a run with the other two being rotated.
We dominated possession but we were not hurting them whilst they were cutting through us on the counter.

Are we back to sanity or is everyone still losing their minds and saying the most ridiculous overreactions over having lost 3 points, despite, you know, getting 43 out of 45 before that?

Bad games happen, people. Even so we were the better team and created more chances.
You are confusing pressure with chances. We had 4 shots on target. Spuds had 5.

I genuinely cannot understand how anyone thinks the title is in Liverpool's hands.

They are 6 points behind us and will have to win probably every game they play.

If they don't drop any points against West Ham at home, Arsenal away, United at home, City away, Villa away, Everton at home, Newcastle away, Spurs at home, wolves away and Southampton away then they fully deserve the title. I don't see it. That's a set of tricky fixtures, even for us!

They are also in the CC cup final against Chelsea which has every chance of going to penalties bthey are in the CL too.

Our defence is generally very good and were able to score goals - Liverpool have scored 1 more than us. Were sitting in a very good position, and the pressure is always on the team at the top.

As I said if Klopp wins all these games he deserves the title, but we've seen City and Pep pull out record breaking runs time and time again.

People need to clam down, get the champers ordered and just accept there will be the odd result that's hard to take

COME ON CITY!!!!

I genuinely cannot understand how anyone thinks the title is in Liverpool's hands.

They are 6 points behind us and will have to win probably every game they play.

If they don't drop any points against West Ham at home, Arsenal away, United at home, City away, Villa away, Everton at home, Newcastle away, Spurs at home, wolves away and Southampton away then they fully deserve the title. I don't see it. That's a set of tricky fixtures, even for us!

They are also in the CC cup final against Chelsea which has every chance of going to penalties bthey are in the CL too.

Our defence is generally very good and were able to score goals - Liverpool have scored 1 more than us. Were sitting in a very good position, and the pressure is always on the team at the top.

As I said if Klopp wins all these games he deserves the title, but we've seen City and Pep pull out record breaking runs time and time again.

People need to clam down, get the champers ordered and just accept there will be the odd result that's hard to take

COME ON CITY!!!!
Because it is now. You might regard City as slight favourites.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.