Spurs (H) - Post-Match Thread

Very bad day at the office today. We were truly awful at the back and toothless at the front.

KDB tried really hard but was very poor. I’m more concerned about Foden though. What has happened to him the last several weeks ? He’s been terrible.

I don’t think it changes anything viz a viz the league. We just need to regroup and come out fighting the next game.
Yes, Foden has been ineffective for a while.

Agreed, it's natural though to have your tails up once we had the equalizer and go for it. Hindsight we both teams should have seen out the game with an entraining draw and taken the point. The writing was on the wall Kane was in the mood to hurt us bad! .
I'm sure. I've not seen back because I went out to a gig which was great for clearing my head. And won't be seeing it back! But ultimately a point would make it completely in our hands where currently it's a Liverpool head to head game as stands. (Though I still think both teams will drops more points, and one of the two teams will win the CL and FA cup, and because of that I can't see it being a perfect run like it was last time).

Very bad day at the office today. We were truly awful at the back and toothless at the front.

KDB tried really hard but was very poor. I’m more concerned about Foden though. What has happened to him the last several weeks ? He’s been terrible.

I don’t think it changes anything viz a viz the league. We just need to regroup and come out fighting the next game.

Agreed Foden hasn't been playing like we know he can.

If Sterling was as ineffective as he has been he'd be getting abuse for it.

I'm not sure what Foden is anymore. There comes a point where the constant changing of position is halting his development. Last season at Brighton he picked the ball up at halfway and ran through and scored. The goal at Liverpool wasn't even half a chance. You couldn't but help think he was going to be a world beater then but he looks more like an egg beater currently. You can see that his mind is more on his image, with his shaved eyebrows, multi coloured hair and moronic neck tattoos, than his football. I think the arrival of Grealish hasn't helped and for me he he should not be starting on current form.

Best part of today was Mary D's before the game. We had all the possession but every time they had a break we looked flaky.....we were just weirdly off it today.

Long distance curling shots are not chances. There wasn't one moment where I was out of my seat thinking how did we not score that. We had a lot of the ball on the edge of the area but didn't get through their defence and get one on one with the keeper. Our goals were fortunate.
Wtf, get a grip

Yes, Foden has been ineffective for a while.
I was surprised he wasn't subbed first tbh.

I was shocked to see Sterling subbed,i thought he was one of our better performers today.

Foden for me has the horrible "I have made it" air about him at the moment.The attention drawing haircuts,the bromance with one of the worst buys we have made. Grealish is undoubtedly a very talented player.That isn't the problem here.It is his lifestyle outside the game,all the baggage that has plagued his career at every Club., his liking for the sauce, and those high profile Instagram attention seekers..I feel Grealish has had a really negative impact on Phil.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.