Spurs (H) - Post-Match Thread

Everton away next week, anyone who fell into the trap of believing the media hype about us running away with it fell into the same trap as our team

if scouser win game in hand and beat us we are level right ?

Yes if we both keep winning before then. We are only two goals better off than them and I expect that to be overturned on Wednesday. I just hope Leeds do a Spurs on them but it's highly unlikely.

Why is it always Spurs that work us out?
And why were we lumping high balls into the box persistently when they were just routinely clearing it?

Questions for another day where I’m not gutted.

Defence was all over the place
Spurs only had about 6 attacks ffs
Scored 3 and had one disallowed

A performance to forget

spurs will go to Anfield and roll over and have their tummies tickled

Our defenders were shite today. Even the rags would have fancied their chances against us today. Play like that against Liverpool and we'll get battered.
Not so sure Klopp will play 8 defensive players against us and play so deeply. We got sucked in and it left us exposed. Tough fixture to prepare for after a champions league game. Foden was weak. Spurs can’t play like that against anyone else.

Don’t mind losing but the guy was afforded so much space time for the goals. He can’t have been that good we had the ball for nearly 90% of time. He’s been anonymous for a season and can see folk on here, not saying you btw, just buying into the arse lick commentary by sky tonight

He was, but his passing was still incredible. Had the ball in the net three times and with literally no service got his side a result.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.