Spurs (H) - Post-Match Thread

Why is John stones not getting a game? as much as I like Laporte, Dias and stones just work on so many more levels seems strange considering they were utterly dominant last season and maybe John stone's best season in a city shirt. I hope its not to be keeping Laporte happy after hearing he wanted to leave..
not criticising Laporte just curious as to why we dont see stones as much, those two last season were phenomenal

How am I the one being simple? I've explained how you were wrong and instead of admitting it you decide to swear at me, you wouldn't be saying shit to me face to face especially if you knew what I was going through at the moment. Grow up.
I don't agree that I was wrong - it was you that said I was simple and swore. The threats are unnecessary, what you're going through is not relevant to any discussions on this forum. I won't bother you again...

Poor management. Cancelo loses an easy control, Walker misses a super easy pass. What do you want Guardiola to do? These are profesionals, they shouldn’t need a manager to tell them to keep the ball and concentrate when we just scored an equalizer at 92 minute.
I agree they shouldn't need it, but seeing as he spends 90% of every game 'educating' the team from the technical area, you'd think he'd have mentioned the need to keep the ball.

The defence was shit. We needed Stones and Zinchenko in place of Walker and Laporte.

Anything could happen now

a few weeks ago we were 15 points clear and 80 to 1 on to win the league

it could go either way now

it’s stating to look like the match v the dippers could be a title decider.. just how the PL and sky wanted it

We tighten up after a loss.

We will still lift the Premier league before the Dippers, I promise

The next two league games for us will go a long way in deciding the outcome of the title race IMO.

If we respond to defeats as we usually do and beat Everton and United then that will leave Liverpool going into a run of games against Brighton, Arsenal and United in 8 days with a minimum of a 3 point gap to us.

I’d expect them to drop some points in that period which will give us a cushion going into our game with them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.