Spurs (H) - Post-Match Thread

Everton away next week, anyone who fell into the trap of believing the media hype about us running away with it fell into the same trap as our team
I don't think any of us fell into it apart from the bitter cunts in the press who was relentless in telling everyone we've ruined the league by winning games of football.
The same ones accusing us are now sat with their cocks out in a full scouse kit and looking at a photo of bingo.

Kane wanted to prove today why we should have signed, also I’m more pissed off that sky use spit for our commentary games they don’t use ex city players when the scouse or rags play it shows a total disrespect to our club and fans.

A very strange performance. So many players way off their game a d defensively I had my head in my hands watching it.

Apart from Sterling (strange he was subbed off IMO), Walker and Gundagon nobody can really say they were near their best today. I suspect we may see Stones getting a go next week after such a poor defensive show today.

Hopefully it's the kick in the arse that the players need. Keep the faith though, this team has handled the pressure in the past and will bounce back.

Back 4 awful but tonight shows if Rodders isn’t at it we are vulnerable. CF and back up cm required. Foden been gash since he became Grealish wingman. The hyperbole around kane was laughable
That's another thing I noticed. Rodders has been mostly ineffective for the last few weeks. Today he showed little urgency & failed to impose himself on the game & protect the back 4...

Very spursy performance that.

They are utter wank but pep was totally out thought by conte........at least it makes the title race interesting again
Out thought?

The midfield and defence did not turn up today. Pep is guilty of playing a few players in the wrong position. He also should have adjusted at half time. Unfortunately he did not and the non existent midfield caused the whole shitshow.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.