Spurs (H) - Post-Match Thread

felt like the united 2-3 game; could see the opposition goals coming a mile off but the defenders didnt seem to be able
to adjust.

disaappointed in the midfield defensively, very few working back to pick up the loose balls.

True. It’s the risk we play with and has proved very effective. Unfortunately that strategy will come undone. Today another team took their chances. Certain players played in the wrong role only makes the game harder. Bernie beside Rodri and stones with Dias. Making so many changes impacts the players. Foden on the right was non existent.

That is the nature of football, you cannot counter every threat and when you’re not quite at it, and the opposition take their chances you get a bloody nose.

Pep always make those changes and I know what you are saying but Phil has not ripped up any trees for a while and I supppse with the improved form of Sterling it was one of the only positions to shoe horn him back in the side.

I don't agree that I was wrong - it was you that said I was simple and swore. The threats are unnecessary, what you're going through is not relevant to any discussions on this forum. I won't bother you again...
You're literally arguing against a fact though, if you still think you're right then explain to me how. Secondly, I didn't swear at you, you told me to fuck off. Bit of a difference. Lastly, you telling me to fuck off isn't relevant to any discussion either and once again you wouldn't be saying it if you weren't behind the comfort of your keyboard.

Not sure how we lost that.

disappointed with peps tactics all game more than any thing. We knew their game plan but did nothing to stop it. I hope we are ready for Utd & Liverpool as it will be the same style.

a wise fern was needed in that 2nd half & im sure stones knows Kane better than anybody so he should defo be on.

Kev, Rodri, cancello, laporte & foden awful all game.

foden does not work as a false 9 play delap.

we roll on blues and it’s still in our hands & this might be the kick up the ass we need

That game was all about the quality in the final third. Credit where its due, Kane was outstanding, one of the best individual performances I have seen against us. And once again Son did some serious damage with two assists.
Where as in their final third, apart from Gundogan we offered nothing. They put two crosses in, both quality that resulted in two goals, where as we continued with putting in one after the other that they just hoovered up.
I love Cancelo, but the fact he has more shots on goal than any other of our players is quite telling. I dont think thats a good thing at all. And the amount of space that we gave them on our left was alarming from the first 5 minutes, and in the end cost us a point. We were given a warning with that dissalowed goal and was punished in the end.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.