Spurs (H) - Post-Match Thread

How did the coaching staff not see the trouble Kane was causing by dropping so deep and do something about it. Hopefully this will give is a kick up the arse and get going again

the good thing about today is we did and lose the title like skysport/media are saying ?
it was only 3 points not a cup final or the league title and we go again next week still in the driving seat

but boy i hate playing spurs always have always will. its just voodoo or a curse or something involving the dark arts

Out thought?

The midfield and defence did not turn up today. Pep is guilty of is playing a few players in the wrong position. He also should have adjusted at half time. Unfortunately he did not and the non existent midfield caused the whole shitshow.
I should have added out though and players were wank.

Pep had plenty of time to make changes but ultimately failed to have any impact on the end result.

We were too slow in everything we did. We were too narrow in the centre of the park with nobody dropping deep to create angles so people deeper in the pitch we’re holding onto the ball for too long. And our stupidity in incessantly crossing shit balls in to fucking nobody meant we deserved to lose that game.

Spurs looked more up for it, seemed to be winning more second balls through determination than us, and Conte’s tactics were spot on (he’s seen something he could exploit).

Cross cross cross cross cross, shit fucking cross after cross, to Dier Lloris and anyone else in a Spurs shirt isn’t going to win football games!

Play like that against United and we will lose. Cannot defend like that against teams with quick players. I don’t think I’ve seen an easier goal scored all season than that first one. What was it? 5 passes from the keeper and in the net without us touching it or even getting close to touching it. Absolutely amateurish defending today all game.
Will need to watch their first again, but it felt to me that Foden didn’t track his runner , a bit like the Saints game, a bit half arsed and arrogant - assumption that they won’t score.

We win and lose as a club.

The bald fraud and the lads will put it right and if they don’t well they deserve a bit of slack considering the achievements over the last 3/4 Years.

As I say, we all win and lose together. The players had a bad day. So what we go again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.