Spurs (H) - Post-Match Thread

But if they beat us at our place then that is wiped out because they cannot win by less than 1-0. +1 for them and -1 for us, would cancel it out.

when we beat them at out place the smelly scouse bin dippers will light 1000s of candles and blame it on chelsea

For Christ sake - that was Spurs! A mid table, perpetually under achieving side with only 2 players of any note!!
Imagine what the hungry, aggressive gegan pressing feral dippers will do to that defence.
Even a 45 yr old Ronaldo will be fancying his chances.

You honestly believe in your heart that is the reason we lost lmao.
You can lmao I’m just giving my opinion mate, and I truly believe what a manager says pre match has a bearing on the game sometimes, love Pep but he didn’t need to say “we tried to sign Kane 4 times” and other things he says. I didn’t hear the Southampton manager or the Wolves manager bigging up Spurs before there wins.

Shit show from minute one , two centre halves with zero aggression, Foden and Silva missing in action , Rodri being run past time and time again . Got a week to sort it , Everton and Utd will be more than happy to follow suit .
Hopefully this bloody nose will serve as a good warning. Pass the fucking ball better. Once the standard falls the whole tactic crumbles.

Pass pass pass. We did not today.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.