Spurs (H) - Post-Match Thread

How the fuck did we lose that! (Rhetorical question).

Below par in both boxes. Horrific defending. Rank amateur by a team that should know better. You have to prtect the point you have. Echoes of Chelsea and Leeds last year that finish. Fuckin’ learn.

Gonna be a long drive home.

Zinchenko is not a patch on Cancelo as a player and KDB wins us many matches with his individual brilliance alone, not forgetting how his work rate sets the tone for those around him. To play Jesus over him is completely illogical, and I like him as a player.
You wouldn’t be playing KDB over Jesus, don’t understand your post tbh

Just got home.
what an absolute shit show.
The worst we’ve defended under Pep.
Sun free to run and run and run.
Dreadful.
As for Pep, that’s the most baffling decision he’s done in all his time here.
Brings Mahrez on for Sterling and we start to look more of a threat, but then there’s cross after cross but no one’s there.
Crying out for Delap, but no he puts Laporte up front.
Not even any players warming up.
fucking fuming.
From the first minute it was clear the wing back system (which conte rinsed at Chelsea), was set in stone, we not only failed to react to it but arrogantly thought we’d just outscore them through chances created…. was a bad day at the office but ffs, this gives the dippers the impetus we didn’t want, or need, with the eye on other comps…. This reminded me of the frustrations barca suffered with Pep with teams breaking up play to negate rhythm, conte executed a brilliant, if not shizester approach, and Pep, as usual, will refuse to budge on his principles!

Zinchenko is not a patch on Cancelo as a player and KDB wins us many matches with his individual brilliance alone, not forgetting how his work rate sets the tone for those around him. To play Jesus over him is completely illogical, and I like him as a player.
Cancelo is better than Walker. Play him at RB and Zinchenko at LB.
KDB is a passenger for 50% of the time. It happens far too often nowadays. Both he and Jesus would be more effective used off the bench imo.

Same reason he took Sterling off. Worried about poor touches that could cause counter attacks. Sterling gave away 2 counters with bad touches in the half space. Pep has already publicly said Delap has issues with his first touch.
I don’t agree with it but I think that’s why.
Aye cos it worked a treat that

Starting to sober up, thanks to a few lines.

Lets move on and move on to the next game.

I stand by my statement that pep needs to fucking make changes.

How the fuck did we lose that! (Rhetorical question).

Below par in both boxes. Horrific defending. Rank amateur by a team that should know better. You have to prtect the point you have. Echoes of Chelsea and Leeds last year that finish. Fuckin’ learn.

Gonna be a long drive home.
Infuriating that. Like you say.

Reactions: OB1

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.