Spurs (H) - Post-Match Thread

Same reason he took Sterling off. Worried about poor touches that could cause counter attacks. Sterling gave away 2 counters with bad touches in the half space. Pep has already publicly said Delap has issues with his first touch.
I don’t agree with it but I think that’s why.
He left Kev and Cancelo on and they gave the ball away routinely

Our attacking isn't the problem & to be honest our defending has been class, the big problem we have is when 3-4 players all decide to have a fucking stinker at the same time & thats when we balls up

Spurs, Southampton, Pallace all teams we can't crack consistently why I don't fucking know

Kane was the only problem for us and was surprised no one in the team saw that and closed him down quicker

Cancelo is better than Walker. Play him at RB and Zinchenko at LB.
KDB is a passenger for 50% of the time. It happens far too often nowadays. Both he and Jesus would be more effective used off the bench imo.
KDB was City’s MOTM today! He was everywhere, fighting until the end, but even he couldn’t find space where none existed. He’s not a literal magician.

Too slow when attacking.
Dreadful defending and a complete failure of our players to pick up runners coming from deep.

Didn't look after the ball anywhere near the way we usually do. Cock up after cock up in full back areas in particular.

Still, it's in our hands and this could be the wake up call needed after all the plaudits the team received after the Lisbon game.

Wouldn't want to be Frank Lampard next Saturday.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.