Spurs (H) - Post-Match Thread

I'd give Dias a rest as well, the amount of times in the last few months he has made the wrong call when almost 1 on 1 on the halfway line...did it again today with their 1st goal
Still really annoyed we almost got out of jail then contrived to gift them a late winner with 2 minutes of unrelenting slackness at the end...livid

Some of you lot on here really need to stay off your phones for 1 hour after we lose because honestly it’s embarrassing reading the absolute shite you put. Calling the team bottle jobs and that all nonsense. Disappointing result? Massively? Am I annoyed? Yeah but that’s football. Move onto the next game. One thing no one can question about this city team is how we respond to set backs. A title race is on now may the best team win…. And stop sounding like entitled B*******

Cancelo is better than Walker. Play him at RB and Zinchenko at LB.
KDB is a passenger for 50% of the time. It happens far too often nowadays. Both he and Jesus would be more effective used off the bench imo.

Walker has had a cracking season and his pace is crucial to negate the counter attack. Zink played well the other night but I think people are looking back at rose tinted glasses as he is nowhere near to the same standard as Walker or Cancelo

Very disappointing day at the office! Defensively we were as wide open as I can remember and offensively we were devoid of ideas other than the floated ball into the area which Spurs dealt with without breaking sweat. Gundo the only one who came out of the game with any sort of credit.

All the harry Kane hatters got egg on their faces

I don't think many hate him( Except when he plays against us lol) He's had a poor season by his standards but I'll put that down to not getting his move and the unrest at Spurs. On his day he's quality and if he was; n our side today we'd probably have won.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.